Italian wonderkid signs new contract: Arsenal tried to sign him in the summer
The Gunners have been linked with the 18-year-old this year, who has been likened to Italian legend Andrea Pirlo.
Reports in Italy claimed Arsene Wenger made a move for him in the summer.
But Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani and manager Vincenzo Montella were determined to retain the teenager.
And following his goal in last night’s 4-3 comeback win over Sassuolo, Galliani confirmed Locatelli had put pen to paper on a new contract.
He said: “Locatelli has just renewed till 2020: he has a lot of talent and can co-exist with [Riccardo] Montolivo.”
Milan sit in sixth place in Serie A, five... read more
- 01:33 'Dominant' London and South East to expand economic presence
- 01:31 Cancer Drugs Fund 'huge waste of money'
- 01:29 China Stocks-Factors to watch on Friday
- 01:19 US border residents take sides on the wall
- 01:19 Venezuela opposition leader denounces 'savage repression'
- 01:11 Albion Rovers boss Darren Young shocked after being told by letter...
- 01:10 Take your Zuckerberg to work day! Facebook founder spends the day...
- 01:10 Do YOU speak Doggo? From pupperinos to woofers, researchers reveal...
- 01:10 The $30 BILLION race to create an AI sex doll that can chat and...
- 01:09 NFL Draft 2017: Stars reveal what it's really like entering the NFL
- 00:58 Vauxhall 'reckless' over Zafira fires, say MPs
- 00:58 Jailed marine Alexander Blackman freed from prison
- 00:57 Cumbria's premier education and learning awards launched
- 00:56 Skyscanner chief honoured at digital technology awards
- 00:55 Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho accuses Sergio Aguero of...
- 00:50 Why 'breathing better' is the cure for hypertension
- 00:50 How sparkling water is wrecking your teeth: Gas in the drink is...
- 00:46 Risk of deeper involvement as U.S. weighs its options in Afghanistan
- 00:41 Future of cash: Can a 'bank in a box' replace a branch?
- 00:41 TED 2017: UK 'Iron Man' demonstrates flying suit
- 00:39 Rutherglen and Cambuslang Sports Council in search for new Chairperson
- 00:37 Viewpoint: Is inequality about to get unimaginably worse?
- 00:37 Could David Miliband return to UK politics in 2017?
- 00:37 Yorkshire’s voice will ‘definitely’ be heard at Brexit summit
- 00:36 ‘Mark should’ve been safe at work. Why did they let him die?’
- 00:35 ENERGY DRINK WARNING: Just ONE could trigger 'life threatening'...
- 00:35 Depression cure - THIS surprising therapy could be alternative to...
- 00:34 Mamadou Sakho injury latest: Sam Allardyce provides update on defender
- 00:34 Newcastle boss Rafael Benitez wants Mike Ashley to do this
- 00:33 Halifax woman charged with terror-related offences