It's Only Rock 'n' Roll! The Rolling Stones' new blues album recorded in just THREE DAYS
The Rolling Stones' producer Don Was has revealed the band is releasing a blues covers album due out in December.
He said: “The album consists of covers of blues songs of Chicago.
“It was recorded live in the studio in just three days, with the musicians in a circle around the microphones"
Speaking to Le Figaro he added: "There was no retouching on the pieces. The record sounds very crude, very authentic. It captures the essence of what they are.”
The producer confirmed the album would be released this December, the band’s first studio record since 2005’s A Bigger Bang.
The... read more
- 13:46 Listen to funeral service for Leicester explosion victims Mary,...
- 13:45 Shaking seats, water sprays, scented air: is 4DX the future of cinema?
- 13:45 Police appeal after burglary at Moor Street station
- 13:45 Wolves, Fulham and Aston Villa stars aplenty as our writers name...
- 13:45 First community chip shop in the UK to reopen near Coventry
- 13:45 Cat given away by family walks 12 miles to find them - and they...
- 13:44 Nissan cuts posts at its Sunderland plant
- 13:43 EU rejects Irish border proposals and says Brexit talks could still...
- 13:43 Arsene Wenger was like a squatter... he outstayed his welcome and...
- 13:42 Rise in assaults on staff reveals intolerable pressure on NHS
- 13:42 Man sought by Cumbria Police in connection with attempted arson...
- 13:41 Boy, 16, ‘deliberately started house fire that killed his mother, 32’
- 13:41 Scottish Power to hike energy prices for 1 million customers
- 13:40 How to make your property stand out from the street with a bold...
- 13:39 Nissan cuts posts at its Sunderland plant
- 13:38 Antonio Conte reacts to Arsene Wenger’s decision to quit Arsenal
- 13:38 Colne toddlers raise £600 with three-mile sponsored walk
- 13:37 German supreme court rejects ad-block challenge
- 13:36 Mum claims son, 6, told ‘he’s not black enough to wear conditioner’...
- 13:36 What's next for Arsene Wenger? Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain...
- 13:36 Arsene Wenger's dream team: After 22 years at Arsenal, Sportsmail...
- 13:36 Beckton birthday acid attacker John Tomlin jailed for 16 years
- 13:36 Sheffield school issues warning about flasher
- 13:36 Nissan cuts posts at its Sunderland plant
- 13:34 Tommy Wright is not welcome at Dens Park, says Neil McCann
- 13:34 Superstar DJs: the best playlists curated by musicians
- 13:33 How long has Arsene Wenger been at Arsenal and how long was Sir...
- 13:33 VIDEO: Heroic Stratford mum Rachael honoured
- 13:33 Britrock tour comes to Birmingham
- 13:32 Sunderland v Burton Albion is not the only result Nigel Clough will...