'It's a free for all': Grandmother finds rotten kebab meat dumped outside her Newcastle home
Packs of rotten kebab meat were dumped outside a grandmother’s home in Elswick over the weekend.
Patricia Laidler received a shock when she saw five stuffed packs of rotting kebab meat dumped nearby her home on Campbell Place on Sunday morning.
The spot has been turned into a dumping ground for unwanted rubbish and the meat packs were the latest foul piece of litter left at the site.
Patricia’s son Tony Laidler, 40, discovered the rotting meat early on Sunday morning.
Tony said: “I turned the corner and as I got closer, I saw the meat and was absolutely shocked to see the big lumps of... read more
- 17:01 Antoine Griezmann and Andrea Belotti to Man United: Double exit to...
- 17:01 Girl, 16, raped in broad daylight down pathway in South Yorkshire
- 17:01 Watch moment Ronnie O’Sullivan misses out on AMAZING 147 maximum...
- 17:00 Mansfield man faces child sex charges at crown court
- 17:00 'Come and join the Brexit club' Farage SHOUTS DOWN Brussels over...
- 17:00 Rescue at Glasson Dock involving lifeboat crews
- 17:00 Scots soldier jailed for life for stalking ex-girlfriend and...
- 17:00 Mum drove drunk and dangerously with young son in Forest Town
- 17:00 BREAKING: Person hit by train in South Yorkshire
- 16:59 Victim's jaw broken in seven-on-two gang beating in Northampton
- 16:58 Didi Hamann: Jose Mourinho is taking a huge risk by doing this with...
- 16:58 Arsenal make major summer announcement: Ivan Gazidis speaks out
- 16:58 Police appealing for information after spate of cars thefts near Rugby
- 16:58 Police warning after man approaches girl in Alvaston Park
- 16:58 One third of Brits have sleepless nights worrying about debt
- 16:58 Councillors agree to tackle rural GPs shortage
- 16:58 Bulldozers in move to make pier site safer
- 16:56 Call for spending limit on whole West Midlands Mayor campaign after...
- 16:56 Walney road closed by Police
- 16:56 When will The Chase be back? Anne Hegerty confirms agonising RETURN...
- 16:55 East Midlands ‘most tolerant’ of migrants but ‘hate EU budget’...
- 16:55 Dog coaxed from under car in Chapel St Leonards needs name
- 16:55 Nearly half of Russians want PM Medvedev to quit, says poll
- 16:54 Jose Mourinho orders Manchester United to sign Willian from Chelsea
- 16:53 Chelsea bombshell: Eden Hazard tells friends he wants to join Real...
- 16:53 Ronnie O'Sullivan OUT of World Snooker Championship 2017 after Ding...
- 16:53 Benidorm or bust in car rally for Charnock Richard father son team
- 16:52 Viking battlefield site said to be in Borders
- 16:52 Newcastle United tax raids are 'black cloud on sunshine of...
- 16:52 Bradley Lowery's Sunderland mascot role cancelled as mum shares...