It might be awkward, but it’s vital for couples to talk about money
Communication is key to a healthy relationship, and that communication needs to include talking about money.
Sure, ‘money doesn’t buy happiness’ and ‘all you need is love’, but if couples don’t talk about money it can become a source of conflict.
In some cases the conflict can be massive. You don’t want to only find out after you’ve married someone that they’re up to their neck in debt and they’ve been lying to you about their financial status all this time.
Even at the more mundane end of the scale, having a different financial attitude to your partner can also cause its fair share of... read more
- 09:26 Police officers attacked with table leg in Sheffield
- 09:26 Thousands step out for Children’s Cancer Run
- 09:25 Burglars were caught out by their snow tracks
- 09:25 People who eat seafood have more sex
- 09:25 Long-serving Brechin goalkeeper Graeme Smith joins Stenhousemuir
- 09:25 Dundee managing director John Nelms admits club are prepared to...
- 09:25 Dens Park could carry name of sponsor in its title next season
- 09:25 Liverpool team news: Jurgen Klopp’s likely 4-3-3 line-up for...
- 09:25 New Chelsea manager: Maurizio Sarri to talk with Blues TODAY over...
- 09:25 Chelsea ready to let Alvaro Morata quit Stamford Bridge for just £13m
- 09:23 What’s on in the Pocklington and district area over the next couple...
- 09:23 My high point of musical year
- 09:23 Castle celebrates county’s big day
- 09:22 Paddy Power Betfair seals FanDuel deal
- 09:22 Deutsche Bank is cutting more than 7,000 jobs
- 09:21 LOOK INSIDE: Stunning Grade II listed property with annex and...
- 09:21 Liam Gallagher meets his daughter, Molly Moorish, for first time
- 09:20 Liverpool News: English duo wanted, Fekir swoop backed, midfielder...
- 09:20 Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp names player he's most excited about...
- 09:20 Luke Foley apologises for 'white flight' comment, saying he now...
- 09:20 'They're everywhere': has the decline of the seal hunt saved the...
- 09:20 Nurse who saved for Africa clinic left in limbo after US Customs...
- 09:17 Twins set to take on Slimefest 2018
- 09:15 History showcase at Proact stadium draws exhibitors from all over...
- 09:15 DERBYSHIRE: Historic hotel to be demolished
- 09:15 Woman who suffered up to ten seizures a day can now go out on her...
- 09:14 Thousands to go back in time as Brighouse 1940s weekend returns
- 09:12 Robert shows his sugarcraft skills
- 09:11 Misterton names its Citizens of the Year
- 09:10 Football transfer rumours: Toby Alderweireld to Manchester United