'It'll destroy my business' - 150 homes recommended for approval despite large number of objections
Residents have strongly objected to the potential of 150 homes being built in Woodhall Spa.
An application has been submitted to East Lindsey District Council for the houses to be built on land to the rear of 101 Witham Road.
If permission is granted, it would mean the existing bungalows at numbers 99 and 101 on the street would be demolished.
One farmer has even gone as far to say that his business and livelihood on a nearby farm could be “destroyed”.
Stuart Harness, who lives at Old Hall Farm in Abbey Lane in Woodhall Spa objects to the planning application, stating that the development... read more
- 08:17 Man Utd transfer news: David de Gea set to sign new contract
- 08:17 WEATHER ALERT: Met Office issues yellow warning for snow
- 08:15 Fitness boost for Hartlepool United and caretaker boss Matthew Bates
- 08:15 Kylie Minogue to kick off huge UK arena tour in the North East
- 08:15 New plan for volunteers to fine speeders
- 08:14 Mark Lawrenson's Premier League predictions: Who does he think will...
- 08:13 Manchester United make big decision on Anthony Martial with Jose...
- 08:13 I don’t trust them… they have ISSUES! Mark Lawrenson's Man Utd vs...
- 08:13 Chelsea star Cesar Azpilicueta issues warning to Man Utd ahead of...
- 08:13 PSG star Neymar MUST join Real Madrid in the future - Guti
- 08:11 Hoppers have the finish line in sight
- 08:11 This shameful lowlilfe twice raided the home of a bedridden Blyth...
- 08:11 Families mark centenary of sinking of North Shields trawler with...
- 08:10 Housecroft treble seals Birstall win
- 08:10 Crackenedge romp to victory and maintain Premier title challenge
- 08:09 10 of the best outfits to wear if you’re heading to a spring wedding
- 08:09 Body positive activists recreate the Kardashian/Jenner Calvin Klein...
- 08:09 Chesterfield Scarsdale Rotarians hold charter celebration
- 08:09 RISE AND SHINE: Start your day with us
- 08:09 Manchester United lacking a leader like Tottenham striker Harry...
- 08:08 Newlywed dies 12 days after Grand Canyon helicopter crash as wife...
- 08:06 BBC News Weather forecasts ferocious SNOW with a TWIST - will you...
- 08:05 Plastic straws could be banned as it’s revealed we use...
- 08:02 Exclusive: Education firm Tes Global in big expansion in Sheffield
- 08:01 Willian targeting Chelsea hat-trick against Manchester United
- 08:00 Kylie Jenner’s tweet about Snapchat may have wiped $1.3bn off its...
- 07:59 Ex-drug addict says thank you to Banbury boy ‘saviour’
- 07:59 OPINION: Poor finishing costs Derby County
- 07:59 RISE AND SHINE: Start your day with us
- 07:58 Care home nurse who lied about giving dying resident painkillers...