"It is time for Sisu to go. Their time is up" - Coventry City life president John Sillett speaks out
Coventry City’s 1987 FA Cup-winning manager John Sillett has told the Telegraph it is time for Sisu to go as they ‘slowly poison us’.
Mr Sillett, who became life president of the club in 2011, has voiced his opinion on the latest state of affairs as the club sits bottom of the League One table.
The Sky Blues legend has backed the Telegraph’s campaign for the owners of the club to sell up and leave.
He said: “I’ll join the petition any time.
“It staggers me that something hasn’t been done before now.
“I think it is time for Sisu to go. They’ve had their chance and their time is up.
“I don’t... read more
- 08:18 Olivia and Oliver top charts of most popular baby names in 2016
- 08:17 7 of the cheapest properties on sale in the Scunthorpe area
- 08:17 Hear Frank Turner's new single at Scunthorpe show
- 08:17 Do you know these 21 hidden dangers in your home that are potential...
- 08:17 Plough uncovers major hoard of Roman coins
- 08:17 Red letter day for the hospice thanks to paint firm
- 08:17 Criminals jailed in November 2016 - sentences total more than 14 years
- 08:17 Community groups energised by share of £50k from plant fund
- 08:14 Floods kill at least 13 people in central Vietnam
- 08:13 Ryanair adds Naples to East Midlands Airport summer flying schedule
- 08:11 HEALTH: What hope do we have?
- 08:10 Report reveals where in the UK over 50s struggle most to get a GP...
- 07:59 DECEMBER DECIDER: Choose your favourite Hull KR left-centre
- 07:59 Can Hull City end 30 years of hurt at Middlesbrough?
- 07:59 Banned driver Robert Wilson used false number plates to drive...
- 07:58 Antonio Conte opens up on Chelsea’s title chances following Man...
- 07:50 Man United star eyed by Real Madrid: Jose Mourinho considering swap...
- 07:43 Chelsea and Crystal Palace could do transfer business in January
- 07:43 Man United key man in contract stand-off: Red Devils star demanding...
- 07:43 'He turned blue and stopped breathing': 2lb baby Josh ready to...
- 07:35 UFC News: McGregor on being stripped of belt, Jones talks failed...
- 07:35 Alan Shearer: Arsenal are a much better team because of this player
- 07:34 Report reveals where in the UK over 50s struggle most to get a GP...
- 07:29 Serious crash occurs in Chesterfield
- 07:28 Big Interview: Ex-PNE midfielder Simon Davey
- 07:22 Alan Shearer: This Chelsea star is back to his best under Antonio...
- 07:22 Arsenal readying shock January bid for Chelsea star: He could...
- 07:20 Obama bars China's Fujian from buying Aixtron's U.S. business
- 07:20 Missing out on West Ham trip in FA Cup trip was biggest regret of...
- 07:20 Pioneer of twinning association dies