Is your phone addiction harming your kids? Researchers warn constantly checking handsets can cause conflicts with children
It's not just kids who are addicted to technology – parents are just as guilty, researchers have warned.
A new study reveals parents' use of mobile technology around young children may be causing internal tension, conflicts and negative interactions within relationships.
Researchers suggest parents should track mobile usage, set boundaries and stay away from web activity that increases stress levels.
Scroll down for videos
HOW TO DISCONNECT Set boundaries: Create a family plan that includes places and times of day where devices are not to be used.
For example, make a rule that there are... read more
- 14:17 Nicola Sturgeon's 'heart breaks' for Paige Doherty's family after...
- 14:16 Coronation Street: Is Michelle Connor about to STEAL Leanne...
- 14:15 Sixty schools still lack a defibrillator
- 14:15 Amazon Prime imam 'stopped in the street for selfies'
- 14:15 Jury told girl 'lured' Tuohy
- 14:15 Hairdryers used to strike blow against speeders in Hopeman
- 14:15 Good Samaritans thanked
- 14:15 Date set for second inquest into suspicious death of Cumbrian baby
- 14:15 Chemo didn't stop Jo tackling challenge list
- 14:15 WATCH: Burton Albion vs Blackburn Rovers result predicted by...
- 14:14 Pictured: Diego Costa in Chelsea training ground ‘scrap’, David...
- 14:12 Arsenal FC lie in wait for former Lambs star Habergham
- 14:11 Jose Mourinho wants Casemiro at Manchester United
- 14:11 Pep Guardiola eyed Kylian Mbappe last summer - are Man City set to...
- 14:11 Manchester United legend Eric Cantona reveals his best ever team mate
- 14:10 Discover storybook characters at trail
- 14:10 ‘Radical’ new vision for Lancashire’s public sector
- 14:10 Global stocks near highs, dollar drifts after Fed see hike 'fairly...
- 14:10 Most popular Championship matches: Which teams attracted most TV...
- 14:09 Mercedes boss Toto Wolff: How Lewis Hamilton has reacted to the...
- 14:07 Massive tree smashes sheds and fences in Eyres Monsell
- 14:06 Burglar struggles with homeowner
- 14:06 All aboard the Second City Crossing
- 14:06 New planets that could host alien life discovered with help of...
- 14:05 UCLan team helps to find new planets
- 14:05 Police warn people to ‘stay off roads’ as Storm Doris hits
- 14:05 Numbness and tingling in the hands could be THIS common syndrome -...
- 14:05 UK inflation expectations steady for year ahead, rise further out
- 14:04 Pope suggests 'better to be atheist than hypocritical Catholic'
- 14:04 Warwickshire Police are appealing for information to a burglary