Is YOUR job killing you? Workers in THESE jobs more likely to develop heart disease
Teachers and medical professionals’ hearts are in the best condition while manual workers fare the worst, new figures have revealed.
For Hearts at Work, a campaign created by Bupa and the World Heart Federation, over 60,000 people globally took a heart age check, including 11,000 people from the UK.
The check calculates the user’s heart age based on personal health details such as blood pressure, family medical history, and lifestyle risk factors such as smoking.
The data from the check found that teachers and those working in medicine had the best heart health.
Medical professionals had a... read more
- 10:37 Always a way to remove flaws in your walls
- 10:37 Two-car crash blocks off A151 in Lincolnshire town
- 10:37 Tamworth Changes mental health service set to reopen
- 10:37 Adams left to rue more bad luck at Banbury
- 10:36 QUIZ: Sweeter side of 'have cake and eat it'
- 10:36 Car sales accelerate in November, says trade body
- 10:36 £for£: Campaign gathers steam with £33,000 in the bank
- 10:36 QUIZ: Mark World Ninja Day by checking which keyboard warrior you are
- 10:36 NHS spends more than £1 billion on just 4 common drugs, latest...
- 10:36 Dating app creator reassures users over online safety
- 10:36 Pop sensation Jess Glynne to play Alnwick as summer concert returns
- 10:35 Cannabis plants seized in Lancaster house raid
- 10:35 Drugs raid on Morecambe house
- 10:35 Youngsters enjoy ‘out of this world’ event
- 10:35 Dating app creator reassures users over online safety
- 10:35 Slaven Bilic to hold crisis talks with West Ham board today after...
- 10:34 LETTER: Breast cancer - Life-saving drugs cost just 43p a day
- 10:34 Long delays on M1 after vehicle fire and collision
- 10:33 Scientists say nuts to heart disease
- 10:32 Mitsui buys 20 percent stake in Shell's offshore oil fields in Gulf
- 10:32 Sepp Blatter to learn fate on FIFA ban for 'disloyal payment' to...
- 10:31 Business machines supplier upgrades premises
- 10:31 Jet2holidays launches new package
- 10:31 Dating app creator reassures users over online safety
- 10:31 How new children's hospital at Leicester Royal Infirmary may look
- 10:31 Scientists say nuts to heart disease
- 10:30 Ariel Winter wows in a plunging gown with a racy sheer skirt as she...
- 10:30 Kendall Jenner sizzles in racy sheer lingerie as she shows off...
- 10:31 Shanghai Shenhua claim ‘breakthrough’ in transfer deal for...
- 10:30 'I want it every day': Wayne Bridge reveals he would love to have...