Is our addiction to smartphones getting out of hand? 7% of people admit they've checked their device during SEX while 11% have sneaked a look at a funeral
Whether it's on the train or in the gym, you'll be hard-pressed to find a public area without someone looking at their smartphone.
A shocking new report has revealed the extent to which people now depend on their smartphones.
The report reveals some of the most inappropriate situations during which people have felt the need to look at their smartphone – including during sex, on the toilet, and even during a funeral.
Scroll down for video
KEY FINDINGS - 62 per cent feel anxious when not connected to Wi-Fi
- Seven per cent admit to checking their smartphone during sex
- 72 per cent check... read more
- 13:13 Spring fair draws crowds to Holker Hall
- 13:12 How a trip to the Metrocentre left woman minutes away from tragedy...
- 13:11 A who's who guide to this Harry and Meghan official wedding photo
- 13:11 Mayor uses own deciding vote - to re-elect himself
- 13:11 Bristol City striker banned for spitting at Birmingham City ace
- 13:11 Victory for campaigners as housing plans for Sunderland's West Park...
- 13:11 Sunderland music festival backs forces veterans' support group
- 13:10 Mirfield's new mayor promises task force for a brighter future
- 13:08 What is a Humanist funeral? Dale Winton to be laid to rest at...
- 13:07 Melton friends set their sights on China trek for Dove Cottage
- 13:06 MANCHESTER ARENA ATTACK ONE YEAR ON: How the anniversary is being...
- 13:06 Family fun day for firefighter Stefan in Gainsborough
- 13:06 Flowers from the Farm win gold at Chelsea Flower Show debut
- 13:06 Fears for future of hen harriers after second bird vanishes in Cumbria
- 13:06 Man accused of launching "vicious attack" on his friend in a hotel...
- 13:06 Yorkshire rail strikes confirmed this week: What days will trains...
- 13:04 West Midlands Mayor Andy Street wants control of hundreds of...
- 13:04 2018 World Cup: Harry Kane named England captain - reaction
- 13:03 Millom Park Run members take on a different type of challenge
- 13:03 Barrow man banned from ringing 999 'unless in life-threatening...
- 13:03 Fears for future of hen harriers after second bird vanishes in Cumbria
- 13:02 Cheshire police boss backs campaign to tackle mental health issues...
- 13:02 DERBY FAN’S VIEW: disloyal Rowett is jumping ship when we need...
- 13:01 Arsenal new home kit for 2018/19: Check out Puma shirt for next season
- 13:01 BBC Coventry and Warwickshire presenter Bob Brolly suffers stroke
- 13:01 Police say missing Coventry schoolboy has been found safe and well
- 13:01 NORTHUMBERLAND COUNTY COUNCIL: Orthodontist service expansion
- 13:01 Watch terrifying moment a cyclist is ambushed by masked gang...
- 13:01 Senior Catholic bishop convicted of covering up child sex abuse
- 13:01 Police give uninsured pregnant driver lift to hospital, then seize...