IS claims blasts that killed at least 17 in Baghdad
Suicide bombers have killed at least 17 people and wounded more than 50 in Shia areas of the Iraqi capital Baghdad.
The so-called Islamic State (IS) group said it carried out both attacks.
A bomber killed at least eight people and wounded 29 in the Jadida district. At least nine died and 30 were injured in another attack in the Bayaa area.
IS has carried out a series of bombings in government-held areas this year, although the group continues to lose ground to US-backed government forces.
- 13:10 Jewellery Quarter office block sold for £9.3m
- 13:10 John Lewis places 770 jobs under threat
- 13:09 Wigston Elvis impersonator stole mother in law's funeral...
- 13:09 Former Home Secretary Lord Waddington dies at age of 87
- 13:09 Where to taste craft beer in Leicester this weekend
- 13:09 Storm Doris: Dramatic dashcam footage captures moment large tree...
- 13:08 Watford v West Ham TV channel, kick-off time, odds and recent meetings
- 13:07 Eleven players sign new deals at Saints
- 13:07 Saints make just one change for Worcester Warriors clash
- 13:07 University is on top of the world
- 13:07 13 of the most dramatic photos from Storm Doris in Nottingham
- 13:07 Chaos as ambulances forced to divert away from Chorley A&E at night
- 13:07 Prosecco pancakes? Yes, they are a thing and here's how to make them
- 13:07 Appeal after theft of medication from car in Lancaster
- 13:07 Manchester United handed nightmare draw against Rostov in Europa...
- 13:07 Yoga in kilts is a cheeky success
- 13:06 Garden village plans spark interest from housing groups
- 13:06 Vietnamese goalkeeper who protested dodgy penalty by letting...
- 13:05 England v Italy in Six Nations 2017 - Kick-off time, teams and TV...
- 13:04 Landmark first for university department
- 13:04 Health kicks on offer at new Preston cafe
- 13:04 Samsung Display gets license to invest $2.5 billion more in...
- 13:03 Cloudflare bug data leak exposed
- 13:03 “Holy cr*p, people are stupid:” Walking Dead actor blasts minister...
- 13:03 Man jailed after Lapworth burglaries
- 13:03 Dad and unborn baby daughter to be buried together after...
- 13:02 Storm Doris: Your pictures reveal aftermath of 75mph winds that...
- 13:02 Police have sex while hearing of a robbery alert on cop radio in...
- 13:01 Long-suffering teen to finally receive life-saving kidney drug
- 13:01 Aide plays down reports Italy's Renzi wants June elections