Iran showcases new combat drone, copied from U.S. unmanned aircraft
Iran's Revolutionary Guards unveiled a home-built drone that they said was capable of carrying bombs, state media reported on Saturday, in what appeared to be another copy of a reconnaissance U.S. drone that Iran captured five years ago.
The drone, called Saegheh, or lightning, was unveiled at an expo showcasing the latest achievements by the Revolutionary Guards' aerospace arm.
"This long-range drone is capable of hitting four targets with smart precision-guided bombs with high accuracy," the head of the Revolutionary Guards' aerospace arm, Amir Ali Hajizadeh, was quoted as... read more
- 11:50 What's it like to live in York? Why this charming city set within...
- 11:49 Man raped in attack in Rotherham street
- 11:49 Sheffield Hospital hub will help charity
- 11:49 UK and industrials prominent in Goldman strategists' M&A target...
- 11:49 'She was beautiful inside and out': Devastated family's tribute to...
- 11:49 Play areas across borough to be improved
- 11:48 Swansea target Erwin Mulder on free transfer from Heerenveen as...
- 11:48 Firm hires designer who decorated Prince William’s wedding car
- 11:48 South Ribble MP appointed as Theresa May's aid
- 11:48 Week In Court
- 11:47 Vehicle aquaplanes into trees after leaving Sunderland road
- 11:47 BREAKING: Bomb alert outside McDonald's as gas bottle with igniter...
- 11:46 Fire crews battle commercial blaze
- 11:45 Sewing the Seeds of a Creative South Tyneside business
- 11:45 Khabib Nurmagomedov eyeing spot on UFC 217 card, still wants to...
- 11:45 Coventry City confirm Academy staying put for another season
- 11:44 Muslim festival of Eid prompts sales alert at JD Sports
- 11:44 This 1956 Aston Martin DBR1 could become the most expensive British...
- 11:44 Man sought in relation to Liverpool murder could be in Wrexham
- 11:44 NHS comments after Derbyshire doctor takes her own life
- 11:42 Big Brother star Chanelle McCleary flashes BOTTOM in miniskirt...
- 11:41 Future looks healthy for Boldon’s Opus Medigas
- 11:41 Adolf Hitler is not a 128-year-old man living in Argentina
- 11:41 14 reasons Stoke-on-Trent is a great place to live
- 11:40 Abortion reform matter for Stormont, court rules
- 11:40 Armed police with 'masks and machine guns' swarm on Coventry address
- 11:39 Graduating pays off: Scottish Government
- 11:39 South Yorkshire trainee assistant practitioners making an impact
- 11:39 Smoking -related deaths in Warwickshire fall following ban on...
- 11:39 Borini joins Faubert and Bendtner among the weirdest transfers...