Infosys cuts annual revenue target for second time as U.S. election, Brexit weigh
India's second-largest software services exporter Infosys Ltd(INFY.NS) cut its fiscal-year revenue growth target for the second time in three months on an uncertain business outlook, sending its shares tumbling more than 5 percent.
Reporting a 6.1 percent rise in second-quarter net profit, Infosys said on Friday it now expected revenue to grow between 8 percent and 9 percent in constant currency terms in the fiscal year to March 31, 2017. Its previous revenue growth target, issued in July, was 10.5-12 percent, already lowered from the up to 13.5 percent it said it expected in April.
India's... read more
- 10:04 Krispy Kreme is changing its name here in the UK to stop people...
- 10:03 Livid Range Rover owner vandalises own car then dumps it...
- 10:02 EU's chief Brexit negotiator SLAMS PM Theresa May: 'She will use...
- 10:02 Prediction: How West Brom's Premier League run-in will unfold
- 10:02 The Fresh Prince’s original Aunt Viv has slammed ‘so called...
- 10:02 Basement bargains? The relegation-threatened players West Brom...
- 10:02 Sheffield City Region devolution poll set to be run again
- 10:02 Youngsters can experience life during wartime in Warwickshire
- 10:01 Cody Garbrandt eyeing super-fight with Demetrious Johnson after...
- 10:01 Natwest bank closure plan criticised
- 10:01 Tear-jerking moment mum and severely disabled son share first dance...
- 10:00 Spanish March inflation drops, feeds into ECB policy debate
- 10:00 VIDEO APPEAL: Missing mum wanted for abduction of two young children
- 09:59 Jo Malone, Nina Ricci and Origins: The best floral beauty gifts for...
- 09:59 Model Vogue Williams on her beauty secrets
- 09:59 Delays as accidents hit A19 and A1
- 09:59 Son of Greggs founder to be jailed for sex attacks on young boys
- 09:59 Quadring to get up to 38 new homes?
- 09:58 Embezzling Peebles accountant
- 09:58 Battle’s place in history to be highlighted
- 09:58 American Airlines pilot dies on Dallas-Albuquerque flight
- 09:58 Travellers set up camp on land off Brigg Road
- 09:57 Carr's Group issues performance warning
- 09:57 Chelsea to target Prem star as Thibaut Courtois replacement:...
- 09:57 Four arrested following knifepoint robbery in Carlisle park
- 09:56 Johnston Press announces £300m pre-tax loss
- 09:56 Laying the foundations of the future
- 09:55 How to recover after being made redundant
- 09:55 Using a McDonalds drive thru could land you a £1,000 FINE and a...
- 09:55 Maiden flight of China-built amphibious aircraft set for May