Infosys cuts annual revenue target for second time as U.S. election, Brexit weigh
India's second-largest software services exporter Infosys Ltd(INFY.NS) cut its fiscal-year revenue growth target for the second time in three months on an uncertain business outlook, sending its shares tumbling more than 5 percent.
Reporting a 6.1 percent rise in second-quarter net profit, Infosys said on Friday it now expected revenue to grow between 8 percent and 9 percent in constant currency terms in the fiscal year to March 31, 2017. Its previous revenue growth target, issued in July, was 10.5-12 percent, already lowered from the up to 13.5 percent it said it expected in April.
India's... read more
- 14:18 Pontoon plan aims to regenerate quayside
- 14:18 Northumbria Police praised in two HMIC reports
- 14:17 Tennent’s to pour £1m into new Wellpark visitor centre
- 14:16 Leicester Tigers fly-half Freddie Burns named Aviva Premiership...
- 14:16 Borussia Dortmund prodigy Julian Weigl is not ready for Real Madrid...
- 14:16 Arsenal fan group plan Alexis Sanchez banner at the Emirates... of...
- 14:16 TOP SPIN AT THE TEST: Alastair Cook becomes first England batsman...
- 14:16 Leicester should be embarrassed... Claudio Ranieri needs to sort it...
- 14:16 Cool Runnings too? The Nigerian women set to become African...
- 14:14 WATCH: Shocking footage of youths kicking and punching teenager in...
- 14:14 WATCH: International Marshall demonstrator Steve Smith visits...
- 14:13 Carlisle floods victim turned drug dealer after losing everything
- 14:13 Radio 1 band provide soundtrack to University of Cumbria promotion
- 14:13 National Grid flogs a majority stake in its gas business to a team...
- 14:13 Straw wagon causes problems for Carlisle motorists
- 14:13 Opportunity for hospitals to help smokers quit
- 14:12 Alnmouth one-way system set to start
- 14:12 Operation Checkpoint chalks up another success
- 14:12 Opportunity for hospitals to help smokers quit
- 14:11 Mansfield drug man fined
- 14:11 Greg Lake dies at 69: One of his last interviews 'ELP were never...
- 14:11 Fine for Eastwood man who stole groceries from Sainsburys
- 14:11 Help for Mansfield woman with 20-year drug habit
- 14:11 Amphetamine diet man lost 5 stones before arrest in Retford
- 14:11 Man charged with phone possession in HMP Ranby
- 14:11 Futures flat ahead of ECB rate decision
- 14:10 FEATURE: New station will be gateway to Doncaster's future
- 14:10 New lease deal saves Lancaster children’s centre
- 14:10 Tom Heaton set to return for Burnley’s clash with Bournemouth
- 14:10 Boston and Skegness MP backs Government plans for Brexit