India set to put an end to TV umpire boycott ahead of five-match series against England
England could become the first touring team to play a series in India using the decision review system following a softening of India’s stance on technology.
India have refused to use the DRS in a bilateral series since a trip to Sri Lanka in 2008, when they were unconvinced by the quality of Hawk-Eye’s ball-tracking device.
But coach Anil Kumble – who became a sceptic of the technology after playing in that series – and Test captain Virat Kohli are understood to be open to the idea of introducing the DRS in time for the five-match series against England starting on November 9 in Rajkot.... read more
- 06:50 Louth teenager has been missing since Sunday
- 06:50 Schools invited to be part of the future of engineering
- 06:50 Council now plans to finish job in one stint
- 06:49 Hyundai Motor third-quarter profit slides for 11th straight...
- 06:49 UK firms' confidence halves after Brexit, London region suffers -...
- 06:49 Birmingham obesity crisis to cost city health services £2 billion...
- 06:49 Drugs gang member jailed after £125m smuggling scam loses appeal
- 06:48 Holme House prison to host 'jobs fair' to help improve employment...
- 06:48 Missiles hurled at WhatsApp paedophile's house by vigilantes
- 06:48 Millions of Brits risking home security
- 06:48 Blanket ban on off-licence bids in South Holland put back
- 06:45 Louth teenager has been missing since Sunday
- 06:45 Focus on the league, but Rafa Benitez eyes cup success at Newcastle...
- 06:43 SE Asia Stocks-Lower; Philippines slides as U.S. alliance worries...
- 06:43 Paul Beatty is first American to win Man Booker Prize for The Sellout
- 06:43 Theresa May ‘told bankers about Brexit dangers before ref’
- 06:42 Toyota to recall 5.8 million cars in Japan, China, Europe over...
- 06:41 'My scars make me feel happy and proud': Man born with heart defect...
- 06:41 UFC News: Alvarez slams McGregor, Couture on St-Pierre, Jones sends...
- 06:39 Great Boughton school library to close to the public
- 06:38 VIDEO: Dramatic footage shows suspect covered in cash as cops...
- 06:38 ‘Massive’ fly tip of 50 corrugated asbestos sheets in Old Leake is...
- 06:36 Police and council urge direct action to tackle begging
- 06:35 Disruption expected as Post Office managers stage 24-hour strike
- 06:35 New picture issued of woman who has been missing for six days
- 06:35 Single parents in Nottingham owed more than £12m in child maintenance
- 06:35 Nottingham's Monster of literature launched in time for Hallowe'en
- 06:33 North East is ‘driving force’, says NHS boss
- 06:33 Council now plans to finish job in one stint
- 06:33 Derby man called his mum after attacking victim to say 'I have slit...