Increase in complaints over 'boy racers' at M1 junction
'Boy racers' are being reminded of an injunction in place banning car cruising at junction 27 of the M1.
Nottinghamshire Police and Nottinghamshire County Council have seen an increase in reports of boy racers in the area from the local community.
The injunction was put in place by the council in January 2015. Racing, riding in convoy and driving at excessive speed would all be in breach of the injunction, and anyone found guilty of breaching the injunction could face up to two years in jail and/or an unlimited fine.
Read more: Two weeks of bus delays due to roadworks starting today
Police... read more
- 17:29 Chelsea complete hat-trick as Diego Costa, Antonio Conte and Pedro...
- 17:29 Marc Diakiese slams ‘weak mind’ of Frankie Perez as flamboyant...
- 17:29 UEFA charge Zorya Luhansk over crowd trouble during Europa League...
- 17:29 First drive: 2017 Mercedes E 350 d
- 17:28 Friends double up their Christmas lights after neighbour calls them...
- 17:28 100 residents & businesses attend flood defence meeting in South...
- 17:27 Ireland says euro fiscal rules constraining its investment needs
- 17:27 Murdoch's Twenty-First Century Fox bids $14.1 billion for UK's Sky
- 17:26 Boss reveals Chelsea ace has been bombarding him with texts: He...
- 17:25 Van blaze on A483 causes heavy traffic near Welshpool
- 17:23 Police chief calls for minimum pricing on alcohol
- 17:22 Tottenham prepare for Manchester United clash at Old Trafford with...
- 17:22 Manchester United star Paul Pogba gives his shirt to a fan causing...
- 17:21 Blackmailer guilty of making man's life "hell"
- 17:21 Lorry and car collide on Bramshall Road
- 17:21 Glider pilot's inquest opens
- 17:21 Louth man (31) to face rape trial next month
- 17:19 Gardener’s appeal after thieves steal van
- 17:18 Tragic star Savenaca Koroibulileka’s wife and sons attend memorial...
- 17:18 It’s beginnning to look a lot like Christmas in Bourne
- 17:18 Ex-Swiss banker goes home after U.S. loses extradition from Germany
- 17:18 Departing Gregory hails ‘brilliant’ Stratford Town supporters
- 17:17 Drivers spend 11 hours stuck in Castle Street traffic jams in one...
- 17:17 University ‘tells gay student to keep quiet after classmates tell...
- 17:17 How Nokia and Motorola mobile phones are among classics selling for...
- 17:17 New road signs proudly welcome visitors to Hull UK City of Culture
- 17:16 Marcus Rashford will be a centre-forward, says Manchester United...
- 17:16 Police capture convict hiding under van
- 17:14 Breast cancer drug ‘unfairly blamed’ for side effects
- 17:12 Burlington School’s brush with success in art competition