In the courts of Lincolnshire...
The following cases have been heard at magistrates courts in Lincolnshire:
Lee Anthony White, 30, of Flat 5, 33 Rutland Road, Skegness, pleaded guilty to damaging the rear door of a property. He was detained in the courthouse.
Arkadiusz Babala, 35, of 43 Hawthorne Bank, Spalding, pleaded guilty to driving in excess of 40mph on the A17. They were fined £135, ordered to pay a surcharge to fund victim services of £20 and costs of £85. Their licence was endorsed with three points.
Brannon Claxton, 22, of 25 Willoughby Road, Boston, case proven in absence for failing to give information relating... read more
- 12:51 East Midlands businesses invited to comment on Heathrow Airport...
- 12:51 This little dog was cruelly tied to a lamp-post and set on fire
- 12:51 Log on for new films on Flood Fridays
- 12:50 RBS chief refuses to rule out more branch closures in Scotland
- 12:49 Cheapest properties for sale in Wellingborough
- 12:48 Ilkeston and Heanor bakery invests cash in future
- 12:48 Alexis Sanchez transfer saga turns bizarre as random club wades in...
- 12:47 Ruth Davidson remains most popular leader - poll
- 12:47 Manchester United have achieved two transfer coups this month
- 12:47 Date for Harry Potter pop-up bar in Edinburgh revealed
- 12:47 He's a Manchester United player: Top pundit on Arsenal star Alexis...
- 12:47 Woman drove elbow into fellow drinker’s head in pub attack
- 12:46 £10 'goodwill voucher' for delivery driver's unsolicited texts...
- 12:46 Urgent plea to protect Harrogate beauty spot
- 12:46 Rotherham man placed on Sex Offenders' Register for life over...
- 12:46 Men with metal bar raid home of elderly Barnsley couple
- 12:46 Ilkeston and Heanor bakery invests cash in future
- 12:45 Fundraising events raise thousands for Sam Kyme’s boys
- 12:45 Army recruitment evening comes to Banbury
- 12:45 Donald Trump could have lived to 200 if he quit cheeseburgers...
- 12:44 Australian Open: Gregor Dimitrov wins EPIC five-set clash with...
- 12:44 Ronnie O'Sullivan makes shock claim about TWO fellow pros playing...
- 12:44 Man jailed for a second time after selling illicit cigarettes from...
- 12:44 Will it snow again in Sheffield? Your hour-by-hour weather forecast
- 12:44 Phillip Schofield CUTS interview after Anne Hegerty bombshell:...
- 12:42 Residents face Council tax hike and rise in cost of council services
- 12:42 Inquest opened into death of Brighouse dancer killed in car crash
- 12:42 Syrian refugees arrive in Leeds to be resettled across Yorkshire
- 12:42 Four council leaders to take part in Yorkshire devolution debate
- 12:42 Alexis Sanchez LIVE! Updates on Man Utd transfer after claim Man...