Image Scan sees rise in orders for anti terrorist scanners
A company which makes hi-tech security scanners saw a threefold jump in orders last year.
Image Scan, of Barrow-upon-Soar, said sales grew to £3.3 million in the year to September, up from £1.7 million in the previous year.
In a trading update, the company said it moved into the black, with pre-tax profits of £100,000 this year, compared with a £640,000 loss in 2015.
In June, Image Scan received an order worth more than £750,000 for its ThreatScan-LS1 portable X-ray system.
Read more: Image Scan lands big order for security scanners
Image Scan said it has already delivered three quarters of... read more
- 00:40 EastEnders Christmas spoilers: Kathy Beale kills James...
- 00:39 These are officially the funniest Christmas cracker jokes of 2017
- 00:37 'I was asked if I was pregnant!' Unflattering comments and...
- 00:37 Chelsea news: Can Antonio Conte pick the team up from the dumps and...
- 00:37 Jose Mourinho was a three-time loser in Manchester United's loss to...
- 00:37 Manchester United news: Jose Mourinho strikes luck in Champions...
- 00:33 Concerns over Yorkshire police force’s 'stop and search' scrutiny
- 00:32 Champions League draw: Charlie Nicholas makes huge Man Utd vs...
- 00:32 New report praises West Yorkshire Police
- 00:32 Meet India's dam-building grandmother
- 00:32 Buy food for the family or pay to see a doctor?
- 00:31 Bitcoin: Does it really use more electricity than Ireland?
- 00:30 New report praises West Yorkshire Police
- 00:29 James DeGale still has the heart of a champion, insists promoter...
- 00:28 Concerns over Yorkshire police force’s 'stop and search' scrutiny
- 00:26 China 'constructing REFUGEE CAMPS’ for North Korea defectors if...
- 00:23 Viewpoint: India court disregards woman's right to choose husband
- 00:23 Ambitious Wales economic growth plan that encourages firms to...
- 00:19 Quetta's Hazara: The community caged in its own city
- 00:19 Laurent Wauquiez: Right-winger is French opposition hope against...
- 00:16 University chiefs must curb pay excesses, says minister
- 00:16 Fury returns to London for UKAD steroid hearing
- 00:16 Clement warns City off celebrations
- 00:16 Klopp: I won’t apologise for squad swaps
- 00:16 New report praises West Yorkshire Police
- 00:16 Christine Keeler: the one that got the blame
- 00:16 State of the Nation(alists)
- 00:16 Guitar over Gaza
- 00:16 Grenfell victims still sidelined
- 00:16 Museum grab condemned as ‘bid to humiliate’ Catalonia