If you’ve been given one of these condoms DO NOT use them
A nightclub handed out thousands of potentially unsafe condoms to students during fresher’s week.
The Kasbah in the Hillfields area of Coventry urged young people starting at the University of Warwick and Coventry University to pick up the promotional condoms and ‘get some lovin”.
'Queen of the Travellers' buried in front of hundreds of mourners However, the city’s health chiefs have said the condoms didn’t feature any of the required safety markings, and could fail – leaving anyone who uses them at risk of STIs or pregnancy.
They said all contraception has to feature an expiry date and... read more
- 10:35 Firefighters tackle blaze at Lake District hotel
- 10:35 Burghley Park Cricket Club needs a new groundsman for 2017 season
- 10:33 BMA urges helpline for patients addicted to prescription drugs
- 10:32 Thousands of tree packs available to Grantham schools and community...
- 10:30 BMA urges helpline for patients addicted to prescription drugs
- 10:28 Jose Mourinho admits 'special one' status dependent on Manchester...
- 10:28 Bus thief jailed after leaving three-mile trail of destruction
- 10:27 PHOTO GALLERY: Day ap-peals to all as hundreds head to Gunby
- 10:24 X Factor host Dermot O'Leary lends support to campaign to find...
- 10:24 Justin Thomas overturns four-shot deficit to successfully defend...
- 10:23 St Mary's Creative Space in Chester unveil next two shows at city...
- 10:23 Cadets chosen to work alongside Lord Lieutenant of Rutland
- 10:23 Reformer Club of the Week: Kihonkai Karate Club
- 10:22 Liverpool University chief says city MUST stay open to...
- 10:19 Tumble dryer caused Eckington blaze
- 10:19 Why you think Derbyshire café Tyme Coffee Lounge was right about...
- 10:18 Second independence referendum unlikely 'any time soon', says...
- 10:18 Ukip leadership: Shrewsbury's Suzanne Evans announces bid to...
- 10:18 Spain's Socialists seen clearing the way for end to political deadlock
- 10:17 US election: Clinton says she will focus on issues, not Trump
- 10:17 Watch historical Sneinton change through the ages
- 10:17 23 more people who have been dodging tram fares
- 10:16 Police get six more days to question Tube package arrest man
- 10:16 Morris returns to sink Rangers with hat-trick
- 10:16 Star fears for his Man United future as Jose Mourinho eyes...
- 10:14 COLUMN: It’s time to address your cyber security
- 10:14 Second independence referendum unlikely 'any time soon', says...
- 10:13 Police release images of 12 suspects in Scottish Cup final...
- 10:12 Watch: Take a look around this classy penthouse apartment
- 10:11 Plant nursery could become 37 new homes