If you enjoy steamy first-date sex head to Iceland but don’t expect a man to hold the door open in Italy: Dating etiquette from around the world revealed
The dating game is full of pitfalls, but it turns out that by crossing borders, you could be even more likely to offend the man or woman of your dreams.
Across the globe, there are a variety of rules when it comes to relationships.
For example, in South Korea it is the norm for male suitors to carry their sweetheart's handbag while out and about, and in Vienna, many men still greet women with a kiss on the hand.
Meanwhile in Italy, a man is unlikely to hold a door open for a woman, he will instead walk through the door first to protect the woman from anything untoward which may be... read more
- 02:27 Leader of Australia's biggest state economy quits politics
- 02:26 Blake’s concern over Powerhouse “shift”
- 02:20 Tina & Bobby: The real golden couple – in pictures
- 02:19 Memphis Depay to Lyon: Man United winger pictured on arrival as...
- 02:19 Australian Open: Brit Kyle Edmund crashes out in straight sets to...
- 02:17 Toshiba shares slump on reports of U.S. nuclear business loss
- 02:17 Banks face talent crisis amid mounting costs of employee turnover -...
- 02:14 OSCE report cites concerns about U.S. electoral system - German media
- 02:14 Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz III will happen - Joe Rogan
- 02:14 British Tennis ace Dan Evans reveals worries during stunning...
- 02:10 Kyle Edmund crashes out of Australian Open after second-round...
- 02:07 Germany says boosting defence spending, demands clear U.S. agenda
- 02:00 China says police and judges need absolute loyalty to party
- 01:53 NHS staff shortages: Why so persistent?
- 01:53 The man correcting stories about Muslims
- 01:51 UPDATE: Police have formally identified teenage girl
- 01:50 Sedentary lifestyle in older women 'ages body cells'
- 01:49 Australian Open: Brit Johanna Konta picks off Naomi Osaka to reach...
- 01:45 Eddie Jones undecided on whether Dylan Hartley will lead England at...
- 01:44 Johanna Konta overcomes Naomi Osaka as Karolina Pliskova charges...
- 01:39 Australia Day campaign raises A$100,000 to replace billboard
- 01:34 Johanna Konta surges into round three of the Australian Open with a...
- 01:34 Worry over severity of WP Nel's neck injury that could keep...
- 01:24 Arsenal captain Per Mertesacker has been integral to Shkodran...
- 01:24 Mike Tyson releases diss track targeting Floyd Mayweather and...
- 01:23 Gambia's President Jammeh refuses to leave office as deadline passes
- 01:21 Manchester United star Anthony Martial was a huge fan of Ronaldo...
- 01:12 Robotic sleeve 'hugs' failing hearts
- 01:08 Looking ahead this year’s activities
- 01:07 Alibaba's Ma says no chance of U.S. trade war with China