If you do any of these 12 things, everyone will think you are creepy
Why is it that we find some people really, really creepy? Sometimes, it’s something simple, like the fact they’re wearing a clown suit and covered in human blood.
New research suggests that there’s certain habits almost all of us find creepy – and it’s often to do with
Researchers Francis McAndrew and Sara Koehnke interviewed 1341 people to ask which behaviours were really, really creepy, according to the BPS Research Digest.
The study suggests that creepiness occurs when we think people MIGHT be a threat, but we don’t know – and there’s certain behaviours that leave us ‘frozen’ with... read more
- 11:39 Absolute tool jailed for 12 months for driving through crossing...
- 11:38 Loweswater pub to hold 10th beer festival
- 11:38 Real life Slumdog Millionaire explains how he went from having £600...
- 11:38 Campaigners blast move to shut Leicestershire children's centres
- 11:38 Ashington care home to open its doors for national event
- 11:38 Blackpool firm’s £6.75m scheme
- 11:37 Stash of heroin, crack cocaine and cash seized by police in Nuneaton
- 11:37 Windows damaged at Buxton hairdresser’s
- 11:36 Defensive dilemma and striker solution: How Birmingham City must...
- 11:36 'It hits players hard' Birmingham City coach reveals the dark side...
- 11:36 John Michie's daughter 'first to die from party drug 2CP', court told
- 11:35 Northants County Council’s £2.5m redundancy payouts in past year
- 11:35 Daventry District residents reminded to sign-up for garden waste...
- 11:35 ELDC calls on Lloyds Bank to reconsider its decision to withdraw...
- 11:33 Disney World now serves the millennial pink cocktail of your dreams
- 11:33 Quarterly survey’s good start
- 11:32 Leeds man hurt after lorry and motorcycle collide on A61 Harewood
- 11:32 Weather: Leeds set to bask in weekend sunshine as heatwave continues
- 11:32 Arsenal make informal contact with Luis Enrique to succeed...
- 11:31 Distressed mum calls for action to improve lane
- 11:30 Sunderland student blogger tests social media with trick Instagram...
- 11:30 Northants County Council’s £2.5m redundancy payouts in past year
- 11:29 Watch: Driver inches from hitting woman and child as he flees...
- 11:29 Leeds man hurt after lorry and motorcycle collide on A61 Harewood
- 11:29 Ulverston musician Jess Gillam to play at Last Night of The Proms
- 11:28 Quarterly survey’s good start
- 11:28 Very colourful way to learn
- 11:27 Kettering woman cleared of sexual assault on boy
- 11:27 Northants County Council’s £2.5m redundancy payouts in past year
- 11:27 Paul O’Grady pays tribute to ‘Mr Showbiz’ Dale Winton and dishes on...