Iconic Monopoly pieces face the boot - you could have emoji, dinosaur, duck and penguin as replacements
Traditional Monopoly pieces are facing the axe - but you can vote on what you'd like to see in their place. Games firm Hasbro has announced that it's shaking things up with the family favourite board game, and are giving fans the chance to choose new tokens.
A total of 56 potential new pieces have been put forward, including a dinosaur, bathtub, rubber duck, motorbike, shark, penguin and even an emoji and a hashtag.
Players who want to keep the existing tokens can also vote to save them.
It comes as the firm prepares for the release of their updated board game in August.
Fans have until... read more
- 19:13 Revealed: The five cities with the fastest-growing rates of...
- 19:11 Breast cancer news: Living in illuminated towns & cities could...
- 19:11 North Korea war games: Britain to join US forces for military exercise
- 19:11 New protests in the pipeline over water supply
- 19:11 'Uneasy and distressed' - Barrow woman targeted by barrage of abuse
- 19:11 WW3 tensions: Washington takes military to North Korea border
- 19:11 Clearing placements at five-year high, early figures show
- 19:11 Usain Bolt won't play for Manchester United Legends vs Barcelona
- 19:10 New ultimate Audi earns A-star Plus
- 19:10 New eye test could spot Alzheimer's disease 20 YEARS before...
- 19:10 Aston Villa transfers: Ross McCormack tipped for Leeds return
- 19:10 This is how Birmingham City line up at Burton as Harry Redknapp...
- 19:10 Facebook is testing 'Featured Topic' tool for News Feed that will...
- 19:09 Coventry families wanted for new primetime TV quiz show - how to apply
- 19:09 More touching tributes paid to Oneil Din after Cornwall tragedy
- 19:09 Firefighters' warning: Arson attacks are stopping us dealing with...
- 19:09 Man freed after getting leg stuck under digger
- 19:09 Paintings, mirrors and furniture to go under the hammer at...
- 19:07 Increase in complaints about housing for soldiers in Scotland
- 19:06 Hathaway says: 'Pressure is all on Bromsgrove'
- 19:05 Celebrity Big Brother: Sarah Harding accused of BURNING DOWN CBB...
- 19:03 Stephen Hawking: I'm worried about the future of the NHS
- 19:03 A-levels delight for Lincoln area students - the talent of...
- 19:02 Paul Merson makes brutal prediction that returning Arsenal...
- 18:58 Ex-BBC reporter Liz MacKean dies after stroke
- 18:58 Alleged Newark murder victim named by police
- 18:58 Bus company say 'no evidence' to support mum's claims four-year-old...
- 18:58 "I had to stand naked in the street for 20 minutes after being...
- 18:58 Police appeal after man injured in armed robbery in Tamworth
- 18:56 Everton and Hajduk Split both charged by UEFA following crowd...