Ian Ayre on Liverpool FC's Anfield Road End rebuild plans
Liverpool FC have no firm plans to redevelop the Anfield Road End, according to Ian Ayre.
FSG have already upped the ground's capacity to 54,074 by adding 8,500 seats to the new-look main stand and the owners have widely been expected to fast-track plans to similarly reconstruct the Anfield Road End
But Reds chief executive Ayre says the club’s owners will not make promises over further improvements at the stadium until the right design is determined.
“The way we managed the Main Stand expansion was great and we will continue in a similar vein to be cautious and not promise anything until... read more
- 00:26 Zlatan Ibrahimovic turns down megabucks deal: Jose Mourinho wants...
- 00:25 Paraguay's lower house rejects presidential re-election amendment
- 00:24 Arsenal fans steering clear of the Emirates and Alexis Sanchez...
- 00:24 Christian Benteke and Andros Townsend show Tottenham what they're...
- 00:24 Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce fears Mamadou Sakho has...
- 00:24 Chelsea brothers Nathaniel and Trevoh Chalobah have dance-off in...
- 00:24 University of Glasgow honours life of James McCune Smith
- 00:23 'Have a little swagger', CEOs tell May in bid to make Brexit pay
- 00:23 ECB seen firmly on hold but may set stage for June shift
- 00:23 British housing starts indicator hits 10-year high, commercial...
- 00:21 Star Wars favourite Ian McDiarmid to play Enoch Powell on stage in...
- 00:19 General election 2017: Labour leader a 'mugwump' says Johnson
- 00:17 What's behind Uber's success in Egypt?
- 00:15 Blood test to spot lung cancer relapse hailed as 'new hope'
- 00:12 US military bosses reveal radical plan to hack soldier's brains to...
- 00:12 'Pawternity' leave - firms with unusual staff benefits
- 00:12 The 'golden bloom' that could revolutionise the search for alien...
- 00:10 Trump's 'armada' within 'STRIKING DISTANCE’ of North Korea amid...
- 00:10 ‘No-answers May will bully weak to defend strong’
- 00:09 Political risk biggest concern for insurers globally - survey
- 00:09 Northants set sights on Royal London One-Day Cup glory
- 00:09 Ebook sales drop as readers favour non-fiction books
- 00:09 French voters in Scotland look on as election battle heats up
- 00:09 SFA says system to protect young footballers from abuse ‘ineffective’
- 00:08 Newcrest expects to hit low end of gold target after damage to...
- 00:07 French ‘evidence’ of Assad atrocity rejected by Russia
- 00:07 South Africa: Top communist launches stinging attack on Zuma
- 00:07 Kurdish rebel group calls for no-fly zone
- 00:07 MPs slam silence over British strike
- 00:07 Labour home building beats Tories by 50%