'I won't be a burden for this club': Tony Mowbray reflects on Coventry City's 2-2 draw with AFC Wimbledon
Tony Mowbray admitted last night that he is considering his position after watching his Coventry City side held to their fifth home draw of the season by Wimbledon – a result which leaves them nailed to the foot of the table.
Mowbray said he is “embarrassed” to be still seeking a first victory ten games into the League One season. And although he stressed that he has “never been a quitter” he said that if he felt he could not turn round the club’s fortunes he would leave without seeking any pay-off.
Mowbray is confident that from box-to-box the Sky Blues are as good as any team in the... read more
- 15:41 The mystery of the 'vanishing' car in A180 layby
- 15:40 You'll never guess which Hollywood star was TURNED DOWN for the...
- 15:39 Man City shirt for next season 'revealed'
- 15:37 South Africa's Gordhan to arrive back home on Tuesday morning -...
- 15:37 Music on the metro - Moscow commuters enjoy live performances
- 15:37 Gold coin worth $4 million stolen from Berlin museum
- 15:37 Rise in pupils taking term-time holidays in Sheffield
- 15:37 Cumbria police and crime commissioner launches youth commission group
- 15:37 Controlled burning in Ulverston
- 15:37 South Sudan attack 'could hinder aid deliveries'
- 15:37 Body found in suitcase in Italian port of Rimini
- 15:35 Sheffield young composers join forces with Music in the Round
- 15:35 Same old story as Ashington lose
- 15:35 Nigeria v Burkina Faso friendly cancelled: London fixture off after...
- 15:34 Ex-training partner lifts lid on Georges St-Pierre's return to UFC...
- 15:34 Jail for rapist who broke into woman's house as she slept
- 15:34 Chelsea beat host of Premier League rivals to secure deal for...
- 15:33 Academy backtracks on library ban
- 15:33 Let there be neon light: Tate Britain unveils 'drawing in space'
- 15:31 REVEALED: How to tell if your PC or Mac has been HACKED
- 15:31 London terror attacker ‘drove at 76mph’ as he aimed car at victims...
- 15:31 What will happen after Article 50 is triggered?
- 15:30 Delayed...again - but new hope is on the horizon for an end to A590...
- 15:30 How parents are refusing to let their children play out until THIS age
- 15:30 Mum can't take three-year-old to Coventry park because of burnt out...
- 15:30 Setback for planned bespoke rabbit hotel
- 15:29 Tamworth FC: British Army game is great for Lambs
- 15:29 Why Sandwell College students are building a hovercraft
- 15:29 Coleen Nolan reveals sister Linda's heartbreaking cancer diagnosis
- 15:29 The 14 West Brom transfers under Steve Clarke - what they're doing now