'I want to snog Justin Bieber': Britney Spears, 34, reveals crush on popstar, 22, as she says she is a 'lights off' kind of girl
She's a global megastar - but pop sensation Britney Spears still found the time to appear on Loose Women in a pre-recorded interview on Tuesday.
The 34-year-old was quizzed by the panel on who she would, 'Snog, Marry or Avoid' out of Justin Bieber, Simon Cowell and Madonna.
She replied: 'I would marry Justin Bieber. No, I would snog Bieber and I would marry none of them.'
Ruth Langsford also treated Britney to a game of 'Would you rather?' in which she treated her to a series of multiple-choice questions.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next 'You need to have a thick skin for this':... read more
- 02:06 New Edinburgh Gateway interchange opens in capital
- 01:53 Hong Kong holds election for panel to pick next leader
- 01:51 Owen Farrell ready captain England if Dylan Hartley is banned, says...
- 01:49 Katie Taylor outclasses Viviane Obenauf to claim second...
- 01:42 How Judaism's definition of death can boost organ donations
- 01:35 Dillian Whyte beats Dereck Chisora: The build-up was pantomime but...
- 01:35 Anthony Joshua to take on Wladimir Klitschko at Wembley in April...
- 01:34 Louis Tomlinson: X Factor song harder than I ever imagined
- 01:31 Finding micrometeorites in city gutters
- 01:30 Joe Joyce: This is when I want to go professional
- 01:19 How many famous female hairdressers can you name?
- 01:18 Romania elects new parliament, leftists ahead in polls
- 01:18 Ghana's next leader under pressure to deliver for impatient voters
- 01:13 Did Clinton win more votes than any white man in history?
- 01:06 Wladimir Klitschko sits next to Barry Hearn as Memphis Depay and...
- 01:03 Alvaro Arbeloa insists he has no regrets despite poor start to life...
- 01:03 Ander Herrera expects Manchester United's 'luck' to change in the...
- 01:03 Bayern Munich players celebrate at their Christmas party... having...
- 01:03 British athletes likely to gain from rewriting of Olympic and track...
- 00:59 Turkmenistan: The regime that throws cigarettes on bonfires
- 00:49 Anthony Joshua ends 2016 in perfect fashion with gladiator knockout...
- 00:42 How chemotherapy-busting cooling cap that chills the users scalp...
- 00:41 BREAKING: 60 dead after roof of church collapses in Nigeria
- 00:41 Debenhams, Talking Tables and West Elm: The best stocking designs
- 00:41 Cath Kidston, Next and Paperchase: The best festive wrapping papers...
- 00:41 In the closet with Great British Bake Off star Paul Hollywood's...
- 00:41 Asos, New Look and Kurt Geiger: The best shiny party dresses
- 00:41 Ted Baker, New Look and Reiss: The best accessories for him
- 00:40 Oduba quicksteps to top of Strictly leaderboard
- 00:40 Saara Aalto nears Finnish line in X Factor