I used tax laws brilliantly, says Trump as Clinton slams 'bungling businessman'
Hillary Clinton attacked Donald Trump's tax manoeuvring, business skills and trustworthiness as she sought to capitalise on news that the New York property tycoon may have paid no federal taxes for years.
Unfazed, the Republican White House nominee boasted of using US tax laws "brilliantly" and cast himself as a savvy business survivor poised to save a reeling nation.
Campaigning at a Toledo railway station, Democrat Mrs Clinton castigated Mr Trump as a cold-hearted and bungling businessman who "represents the same rigged system that he claims he's going to change".
She... read more
- 12:48 Fire rips through former Chester curry house
- 12:45 Sunderland firm’s fundraisers hit the heights for stroke charity
- 12:45 Builder honoured for work on apprenticeships
- 12:45 Sunderland travel insurance firm scoops national award
- 12:45 This is how many cigarettes you can legally have during a shift at...
- 12:44 Wasps v Harlequins: 'Holding out for a hero' and four other...
- 12:44 Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Wellingborough theatre for...
- 12:43 UK employees do £30,000-worth of work during lunch breaks
- 12:43 Dad who created prosthetic arm for son now running worldwide trial
- 12:43 Conwy Council faces £200k funding gap as demand for emergency...
- 12:42 Time for cuppa as cafe opens up at Fylde coast library
- 12:42 Pups under threat as Scottish dog shelter issues desperate plea for...
- 12:42 Cops probing shocking East Kilbride sex attack appeal to hooded pair
- 12:41 Jodie Whittaker to have three new assistants when she becomes...
- 12:41 Couple tell of horror after car fire trapped them in their home
- 12:41 Appeal for witnesses after ‘altercation’ in Rugby
- 12:41 Everything you need to know about Leeds Christmas lights switch on...
- 12:41 Dyer dampens talk of Sinfield signing for Hoppers
- 12:41 Maguire booster for PNE
- 12:40 Jason Derulo’s epic Game of Thrones Night King Halloween costume...
- 12:40 Pedro Caixinha back to work at Rangers less than 24 hours after...
- 12:40 New grandstand hailed a winner
- 12:40 UK employees do £30,000-worth of work during lunch breaks
- 12:39 Passenger praises rail staff on-board train that hit and killed man
- 12:39 New grandstand hailed a winner
- 12:39 'I had to go into survival mode' Diver forced to fend of 13ft tiger...
- 12:39 New railcard for 26-30-year-olds revealed but travellers demand...
- 12:39 The pressing issues Aston Villa need to resolve ahead of Birmingham...
- 12:39 Woman charged with murder of 18-month-old boy who fell from...
- 12:39 Birmingham City announce partnership with Spanish outfit