'I'm in pain every day': Amy Childs regrets having cosmetic surgery 'too young'... and was hospitalised after implant 'came away' from her chest
She went under the knife for the first time at just 18 years old, having a boob job which she later followed up with botox, lip fillers and veneers.
But Amy Childs has revealed that she now regrets all of her cosmetic surgery procedures, as they have left her in constant pain - and even needing hospitalisation after one of her implants 'came away' from chest.
Speaking to Closer magazine, the 26-year-old reality starlet confessed: 'I'm not planning on getting anything else done and don't think I ever will because surgery has left me with so many problems.'
Scroll down for video
Admitting... read more
- 17:15 BREAKING: Skegness man jailed for murdering Boston mum of two
- 17:15 Appeal after man assaulted in Skegness alleyway
- 17:15 Sports Direct welcome jailing of people traffickers
- 17:15 Splendour Festival 2017 headliner will be announced on Friday
- 17:15 Web design agency which worked with US election host venue moves...
- 17:15 More than 2,000 homes plunged into darkness by power cut
- 17:13 HSBC to close northern Lincolnshire branch and 61 others nationwide
- 17:13 13-year-old suffers a head injury in hit and run
- 17:13 Chester Cathedral reveals winners of Christmas tree festival
- 17:13 Chester man wanted in connection with assault and theft
- 17:13 Thomas sets new Guinness World Record for longest time spinning a...
- 17:13 Council tax to rise in Derbyshire to bring in extra £11million
- 17:12 Aston Villa chairman hints at three players incoming - another is...
- 17:10 Newcastle Civic Centre is turning 50! Send us your photos of the...
- 17:10 David Charters: Pssst... have you heard, the word is out on our...
- 17:10 There's something wrong with Wirral's high streets - what would you...
- 17:10 Workers at Chile's Escondida call wage offer 'absurd,' strike looms
- 17:09 Angry pensioner lost the plot after Flintshire nursery school...
- 17:09 Six dead after helicopter crashes while rescuing injured skier
- 17:09 Sir Ian McKellen pays surprise visit to Carlisle
- 17:08 Burton Albion news digest: which referee will take charge of QPR...
- 17:08 Talking point: tough final 19 games but Burton Albion can still get...
- 17:08 Police are investigating several incidents including break-ins and...
- 17:08 Water works exhibition for public
- 17:06 Taking ketamine ‘could help alcoholics quit booze’, experts claim
- 17:06 Ben Gerraghty arrested and charged with robbery and wounding
- 17:06 What to do if your child has got the hacking cough - and what to avoid
- 17:06 Thousands of south Cumbria residents respond to National Grid's...
- 17:05 GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks recover, dollar steadies as investors eye...
- 17:05 Bulgaria former parliamentary speaker to be appointed as interim PM...