'I don't take coke but I do think about ecstasy': Former drug addict Robbie Williams admits he's STILL tempted by substances
He went into rehab in 2007 after taking speed, acid, heroin, cocaine and 'heart-stopping' amounts of prescription drugs.
But while those wild days are all behind him, Robbie Williams has admitted he still fights urges to take certain substances.
The former Take That star, 42, who is about to release his eleventh solo album, said he no longer wants to drink alcohol or take cocaine but is still tempted by ecstasy.
Scroll down for video
Men! Dare to be different in a butterfly print shirt by Alexander McQueen £545 Alexander McQueen butterfly print shirt
Snap it up at Selfridges
Men!... read more
- 11:40 Part of M1 closed between J26 and J25 near Derby due to incident
- 11:40 10 things that are stopping you from getting a good night’s sleep
- 11:40 Vehicle fire closes two lanes on M1
- 11:39 Chelsea are a better team when Antonio Conte picks Cesc Fabregas,...
- 11:39 10 things that are stopping you from getting a good night’s sleep
- 11:38 Bad weather puts a dampener on weekly Bakewell market
- 11:38 10 things that are stopping you from getting a good night’s sleep
- 11:38 Vehicle fire closes two lanes on M1
- 11:38 WASPI CAMPAIGN: 1950s women demand action on pensions
- 11:36 Man United News: Woodward’s £1bn plan for Mourinho, £30m Arsenal...
- 11:34 Police to review 484 cases after criminal probe launched at...
- 11:34 This Bicester style village is coming to the Midlands - here's what...
- 11:34 Jordan Veretout: Midfielder on his Aston Villa future and Steve...
- 11:32 Unravelling tales about Edith
- 11:32 The first ever Muslim-friendly ‘modest’ fashion show is taking...
- 11:31 Flooded church reopens its doors to worshippers
- 11:31 Pensioner fighting for life in hospital after being hit by a taxi
- 11:30 COLUMN: How does your chippy measure up?
- 11:30 10 things that are stopping you from getting a good night’s sleep
- 11:30 Nottingham's Jazzie Mattis progresses to BBC's Let It Shine final
- 11:30 John Terry reveals what inspired Chelsea’s FA Cup win… it’s all to...
- 11:30 Beeston's Hannah lands role working for celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay
- 11:29 Ken Loach hits out at Government as he collects Bafta for North...
- 11:29 Tamworth FC boss Morrell is desperate for consistency
- 11:25 Arsene Wenger’s brother lifts lid on ‘problem’ at Arsenal
- 11:24 Former Chelsea midfielder: I felt sick to the stomach after this
- 11:24 GREECE IN PANIC: Citizens withdraw £2.1bn from banks in 45 DAYS...
- 11:24 10 things that are stopping you from getting a good night’s sleep
- 11:23 Icelandic fishermen to sail again as strike ends
- 11:22 Vitamin D can help stave of colds and flu say doctors