'I don't care if you think I'm an American and I don't know s***!' says new Swansea manager Bob Bradley
Bob Bradley made an emphatic entrance into British football at his unveiling as the new Swansea manager on Friday - and the American has vowed to prove his sceptics wrong at the Liberty Stadium.
The former USA manager replaced Francesco Guidolin at the south Wales club after a run of six league games without a win - including five defeats - led to the dismissal of the Italian, with Swansea 17th in the Premier League.
While his predecessor appeared somewhat of a sitting duck given the club's new American owners, a bullish Bradley banished the preconceptions which come with being the first... read more
- 13:04 McDonald's to trial home delivery service in the UK
- 13:04 Edinburgh entrepreneur aims to shake up public wifi
- 13:04 Emmerdale spoiler: Will Emma Barton KILL Moira after a huge fall out?
- 13:04 Brazilian goalkeeper who murdered his girlfriend and fed her to his...
- 13:03 Who is standing for election in Retford West division?
- 13:02 He's lucky it's not the Terminator! Drunk man who 'knocked over...
- 13:01 New pictures show inside the Toys R Us store opening in Highcross...
- 13:01 Who is standing for election in Worksop South division?
- 13:01 Who is standing for election in Worksop West division?
- 13:01 Who is standing for election in Blyth and Harworth division?
- 13:01 Who is standing for election in Misterton division?
- 13:00 Neil Taylor ban: Wales star handed two-match suspension for Seamus...
- 13:00 Man United injury news: These players will miss Manchester derby
- 12:59 Hungarian opposition struggles to build on anti-Orban sentiment
- 12:59 'Compassionate' people wanted for 40 care jobs to help people get...
- 12:59 Syrian refugees must buy travel papers - from Assad
- 12:58 Making efforts to break down the stigma around mental health means...
- 12:58 Who is standing for election in Retford East division?
- 12:58 Brass band looking for new home
- 12:58 Another £29k for 'youth zone'
- 12:57 Here’s the ‘I like Corbyn… but’ website Theresa May mentioned in PMQs
- 12:57 Home Office tells EU nationals not to apply for permanent UK residency
- 12:57 New bus depot café serves up a journey back in time
- 12:56 Man Utd ask James Rodriguez to do something unusual for transfer:...
- 12:56 HGV driver fined over tachograph
- 12:54 McDonald's offers all staff an end to zero-hours contracts
- 12:54 Liverpool 14-0 Establishment: How the Hillsborough Inquests verdict...
- 12:54 Nuns invade Tad restaurant
- 12:53 VIDEO: Heart-stopping moment driver-less car rolls into on-coming...
- 12:53 Worker injured in South Yorkshire factory raid