I am convinced there will be a major stock market correction soon, is it silly to tinker with my pension investments by trying to read the market?
My pension pot is currently apportioned 35 per cent emerging market equity, 45 per cent global equity (including UK), 10 per cent UK gilts, 10 per cent property.
I am 20 years from retirement and not averse to risk.
I am convinced there is going to be a major stock market correction in the next 12 months, at least in the UK, Europe and USA.
First, is it silly to tinker with how my pension is invested on the basis of trying to read the market?
Second, if I was certain in my conviction, how would I change the apportionment of my pot now in order to take advantage of the imminent equity... read more
- 00:09 'How I joined the jihadis by mistake'
- 00:06 Gatwick Airport: Travel advice as trains from London disrupted...
- 00:06 Meghan Markle reveals the secret travel item she ALWAYS packs in...
- 00:04 BBC’s unlikely worldwide hit: Father Brown
- 00:03 Mansfield teen’s car vandalism spree
- 00:02 Leonard faces soft-Brexit revolt as Corbyn rethinks
- 00:02 Sturgeon blamed as unfilled nursing jobs break records
- 00:01 Love Island’s Muggy Mike opens a kebab shop – after Jess and Dom...
- 23:56 Honda Classic: Tiger Woods sends defiant message to rivals heading...
- 23:55 Charity chief ‘tried to have TV report watered down’
- 23:54 Review: Honda Jazz 1.5 and Civic diesel
- 23:52 Crime-thriller for children puts boot into bigotry
- 23:52 Antonio Conte says he was told to pump up the touchline volume by...
- 23:47 Mardi Gras marchers from 1978 reflect on decades of protest and...
- 23:46 Euan McColm: Brexit letter fritters away Davidson’s capital
- 23:42 Song to remember lost fishermen races up charts
- 23:39 Call of Duty Black Ops 4 AND MW2 Remastered replacing COD WW2 in 2018?
- 23:39 Justin Welby warns of divisive Brexit and crushing austerity
- 23:38 Callum Smith books World Super Series showdown with George Groves
- 23:37 Why David De Gea is the perfect player for Jose's Mourinho style -...
- 23:36 The Big Interview: Angela Scott, co-founder of biotech firm TC...
- 23:34 The Voice UK 2018: Viewers RAGING after ‘best singer’ booted from show
- 23:31 New helpline for soldiers with mental health problems launched
- 23:31 Cadbury chocolate bars banned from NHS buildings after row over price
- 23:29 MSPs appeal for UK help to save at-risk BiFab jobs
- 23:29 Nicola Sturgeon sups from Calcutta Cup in Scots celebrations
- 23:28 Thirsty goalkeeper caught off guard in Bundesliga 2 clash as he...
- 23:28 Cue Card will not go in the Gold Cup as trainer Colin Tizzard lines...
- 23:27 New mother says she 'found bandages in my body'
- 23:25 Ross King: From Knightswood to Hollywood.. you couldn't make my...