Husband’s photo capturing his wife’s battle with ovarian cysts is everything
When Samantha Caracci started getting intense pains in her back, stomach and legs, she thought she’d just been working out a bit too hard.
But it turned out, after a trip to A&E, that she had cysts on uterus and ovaries.
‘Since having my youngest and last child my body has been a mess,’ she says.
‘I’ve been getting ovarian cysts every 2-3 weeks and doctors can’t tell me why. I’ve tried so many different birth controls and nothing is slowing them down.
‘I’ve had my left ovary, and both fallopian tubes removed. As well as my gallbladder that crapped out on me because of all the birth... read more
- 15:56 Moving tributes at funeral of mum Mandy, 43, who died after battle...
- 15:55 County Hall's £28m burden of finding homes for children
- 15:55 Benfica vs Manchester United: Jose Mourinho will motivate hosts -...
- 15:55 Market play goes down a storm in Chorley
- 15:55 Amusement arcade plan for town centre
- 15:54 Vicious homophobe jailed after leaving female couple in hospital...
- 15:54 LIVE: Coventry City v Forest Green Rovers - score updates as Jordan...
- 15:53 Jose Mourinho admits he will not end career at Manchester United as...
- 15:53 Huge military helicopter buzzes Sheffield - AGAIN!
- 15:52 Journey's end for banned driver whose wheel rolled away along the...
- 15:51 Crash between car and motorbike causing travel problems in Spondon
- 15:51 Drunk plane passenger dragged off easyJet flight and tackled to...
- 15:50 Emergency services called to crash between car and bus in Lincoln
- 15:49 Fears grow for missing Skipton woman after 72 hours without contact
- 15:48 World's largest gambling hub ramps up security at amid fears of Las...
- 15:48 Notts emergency services train for serious road crash
- 15:48 Ashley Young: Manchester United would be bonkers to not give Jose...
- 15:48 Rugby players Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding to stand trial for rape
- 15:47 Jose Mourinho aims dig at Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren over...
- 15:47 WITH VIDEO: Going, going gone...
- 15:46 How you can get a job working as a PIZZA TASTER
- 15:46 Tamworth FC legend Dale Belford lands new manager's job
- 15:46 #saynotohate during National Hate Crime week
- 15:46 Lane closed on major Rugby road
- 15:46 Alex Palmer: Profiling the West Brom goalkeeper who could debut...
- 15:46 Halloween safety advice issued by Warwickshire Police
- 15:46 New artefacts at Battle of Edgehill exhibition for 375th anniversary
- 15:45 These are the most valuable old £1 coins
- 15:45 24-hour drug line trio locked up for 16 years
- 15:45 The quackery cures of yesteryear: From doctors giving women orgasms...