Hurry up Sheffield: National Lottery warning ahead of tonight's £149million jackpot
0 Have your say The National Lottery is warning against last-minute dashes to buy tickets for tonight's EuroMillions draw.
This evening's draw will take place at 7.30pm when £149million is up for grabs.
READ MORE: Here are 14 ways you could spend your money in Sheffield if you win tonight’s £149million EuroMillions jackpot
Camelot's website slowed down during a late surge for tickets before Friday's draw, stopping some people from playing.
The lottery operator is expecting another late rush to purchase tickets for tonight's draw.
The National Lottery said: "If you plan to buy a ticket... read more
- 16:21 Commuters warned over MORE roadworks coming to Spaghetti Junction
- 16:20 Buffy the Vampire Slayer RETURN confirmed as stars reunite after 10...
- 16:20 Trump border wall funding facing delay
- 16:20 Which part of Notts has the best GPs in the whole country?
- 16:20 Now's the time to get beach-body ready: 20 best fitness tips EVER...
- 16:19 James Rodriguez transfer: Real ace wants to join this club,...
- 16:19 Controversial 400 home development in New Waltham rejected by planners
- 16:19 McDonald's restaurant at Meridian Point in Cleethorpes to close for...
- 16:19 Taxi driver horrified after discovering dead body in Grimsby
- 16:19 Samsung launches Galaxy S8 and dreams of recovery from Note 7
- 16:19 David De Gea seen joking with Manchester United target Antoine...
- 16:18 Elderly victim assaulted in Wigton
- 16:18 Sue Radford of 19 Kids And Counting is pregnant with her 20TH child
- 16:18 WATCH: Angels sing out against Brexit
- 16:18 Drug den boarded up in South Normanton
- 16:17 In pictures: Anti-Brexit protesters refuse to back down even after...
- 16:16 The five most expensive new cars in the world
- 16:15 Pet store chain to stop selling rabbits in Northampton over Easter
- 16:15 New Ferry family reunited with pet cat four days after explosion
- 16:15 EastEnders spoiler: Cora Cross' return REVEALED in devastating plot...
- 16:15 Banbury man dies after crashing car into tree in Northamptonshire
- 16:15 Morecambe FC players and staff paid wages after third delay
- 16:15 National Sea Life Centre in Brindleyplace unveils latest attraction
- 16:14 Man convicted of rape following four-month horror spree
- 16:14 Man painting 'I'm innocent' on roof in Saner Street - police at scene
- 16:14 Cristiano Ronaldo statue: Bust of former Manchester United ace...
- 16:14 Man City confident Arsenal will miss out academy starlet Jadon Sancho
- 16:14 Three Manchester United games that will decide top four chances
- 16:14 WATCH: Stomach-churning footage of cruise ship being BATTERED by...
- 16:12 RNLI figures show increase for Northumberland lifeboat crews