Hunter Boot on sound footing as sales jump
Wellington company Hunter Boot has overcome challenging conditions in the retail market as it revealed that sales jumped by almost a fifth in 2015.
The Edinburgh-based firm said revenues grew to £113.7 million from £95.7m in the year, with a year-on-year increase of 33 per cent in North America.
However, total adjusted core earnings slid to £14.1m, from £15.6m in 2014, which it said was in line with expectations.
The company, which was founded in 1856, said that during the year it had invested “significantly” in progressing as a global lifestyle brand.
Chief executive Vincent Wauters, who... read more
- 15:59 Bouncebackability: a word coined for the play-offs that fits them...
- 15:59 Arsenal in talks with defender Stephan Lichtsteiner over free transfer
- 15:57 VIDEO: Decline in Puffin numbers on the Farnes
- 15:57 National award for Kettering teacher
- 15:56 Liverpool’s best Champions League final chant REVEALED – as chosen...
- 15:56 VIDEO: 'Somebody out there knows what happened' - Top cop issues...
- 15:55 Man accused of killing Sheffield toddler due back in court next week
- 15:54 World champion boxer Robin Reid takes to the ring with young Daniel...
- 15:53 Cow’s burps could become less damaging if we feed them seaweed
- 15:53 Man accused of killing Sheffield toddler due back in court next week
- 15:53 BREAKING NEWS: Person hit by train at Doncaster railway station
- 15:53 VIDEO: Decline in Puffin numbers on the Farnes
- 15:52 Liverpool star James Milner is BETTER than Cristiano Ronaldo – new...
- 15:52 Man accused of killing Sheffield toddler due back in court next week
- 15:52 RSC confirms David Walliams and Robbie Williams collaboration
- 15:52 Stratford skipper Whelan eyeing title challenge
- 15:51 Thunderstorms: What causes this extreme weather phenomena and can...
- 15:51 New gin bar and real ale pub on the way?
- 15:51 Scotland school clothing grant of £100 to relieve family pressure
- 15:51 Boy arrested over stabbing death of Sheffield teenager
- 15:50 Flood defences coming to Padiham
- 15:49 Taxi driver 'who rubbed groin' loses appeal to win back licence
- 15:49 Motorists face severe delays in Leeds city centre as police deal...
- 15:48 Young Americans are paying $600 to learn social skills. They should...
- 15:48 Our relationship with our 32-year-old daughter has broken down
- 15:48 Meghan Markle’s coat of arms revealed by Kensington Palace...
- 15:48 South Shields thug who beat up his girlfriend is spared jail after...
- 15:48 What and when is Trinity Sunday and how is it celebrated?
- 15:48 Marks and Spencer's 'everywoman' exposed as a high street myth
- 15:48 Martin Parr’s day at the Chelsea flower show – a photo essay