Hunt for fighting fans at Hull KR's Million Pound Game continues - three arrested
Police are continuing to search for those involved in the violent scenes which broke out on the pitch following Hull KR's defeat in the Million Pound Game on Saturday.
Three people, including a 16-year-old boy, were arrested after dozens of supporters from both Hull KR and the Salford Red Devils start fighting on the pitch at the KCOM Lightstream Stadium following the final whistle.
The teenager, from Hull, and a 27-year-old Salford man were arrested on suspicion of affray after the pitch invasion.
The violence also continued following the match and a 36-year-old Beverley man was later... read more
- 11:33 F1: Red Bull announce two-year engine deal with Honda
- 11:33 Body found in Lincolnshire drain near Sibsey formerly identified as...
- 11:33 Driver left with serious injuries after collision with lorries on...
- 11:31 Major investment made in re-branded Grasmere hotel
- 11:30 What the Queen and Meghan had for lunch at Chester Town Hall
- 11:29 Aidan McAnespie: Soldier charged over checkpoint killing
- 11:29 Lloyds under pressure as HBOS fraud report is published
- 11:29 Sight charity holding open day in Kettering
- 11:29 All three opposition councillor groups call for "extraordinary...
- 11:28 Berwickshire lifeboat crews in action
- 11:28 Goswick to stage Open qualifying
- 11:28 Restaurant and homes plan approved for Whitburn
- 11:28 Gallery: Top brass entertain at Hebden Bridge March Contest
- 11:27 Body found in Lincolnshire drain near Sibsey formerly identified as...
- 11:27 Sheffield and Rotherham men charged over rape of girl, aged 14
- 11:26 Huge Tesco Direct gaming sale ahead of site shutdown
- 11:24 Carlisle man who attacked ex-girlfriend told he's going to prison
- 11:24 How many goals has Harry Kane scored for England and who are...
- 11:24 Bulldoze or rebuild? Architects at odds over future of Glasgow...
- 11:24 'Inadequate' care firm fined £142,500 for safety breach that led to...
- 11:23 Dozens feared dead as overloaded Sumatra ferry sinks
- 11:22 E.On announces 4.8% dual fuel price rise
- 11:22 Mobile app keeping Cumbria fit and healthy
- 11:21 Fake £50 notes used in Ripon and Harrogate: CCTV image of suspects
- 11:20 Malcolm Turnbull says media makes China-Australia relations look bad
- 11:20 Slave trader’s portrait removed from Bristol lord mayor’s office
- 11:19 Restaurant and homes plan approved for Whitburn
- 11:19 'Inadequate' care firm fined £142,500 for safety breach that led to...
- 11:19 Rushden man jailed for historic child sex abuse
- 11:17 A is for 'ah well', F is for fish and chips: show delivers A-Z of...