Hull mum Jennifer Wakefield tells of her agony at losing baby son to SIDS



A mum has told of her agony at losing her "perfect" six-month-old son to sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
Ralph Wakefield died in his sleep after he was placed in his cot at his child-minder's house.
Following an inquest into his death, which found Ralph was the victim of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), his parents Jennifer and Stephen Wakefield, have decided to raise money to help prevent future tragedies, while raising awareness about the condition.
Mrs Wakefield, 30, said her son had been at a child-minder's for the day when he failed to wake up last September.... read more

 
5 October 2016 in Yorkshire & Humber, Views: 44
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31