Hull KR football staff to take voluntary pay cut after relegation
Hull KR's football staff will take a voluntary pay cut next season in the wake of the club's relegation from Super League.
A round of cost-cutting is needed at the Robins following their 19-18 home defeat in the Million Pound Game against Salford Red Devils last Saturday.
KR will lose more than £1million in Sky TV money and revenue generated through merchandise, ticket sales and income on matchdays.
More news: Shaun Lunt set to stay at Hull KR despite relegation
This has led to some drastic thinking at the Lightstream Stadium in the last few days, with Head of Rugby Jamie Peacock revealing... read more
- 01:56 Venezuela says to issue bigger notes 'very soon' as inflation surges
- 01:53 'Sir Bradley Wiggins still has questions to answer': Chris Froome...
- 01:43 Austria's upcoming presidential bid pits far-right populist and...
- 01:36 U.S. president-elect, in break with practice, speaks to Taiwan's...
- 01:30 Hollywood star Steve Martin responds to Newcastle fans' anger in...
- 01:23 Exclusive: U.S. networking company Ixia explores sale - sources
- 01:19 China expresses concern as Yemen's Houthis form government
- 01:14 Winning Express betting scheme investors fear money lost
- 01:14 London's child intensive care units told to delay surgery
- 01:13 Cambridge Rainbow vegetarian cafe refuses new £5 note
- 01:09 Uganda cracks down on 'dissenting' Rwenzururu kingdom
- 01:08 Students call for nap pods at Edinburgh University
- 01:06 Amputee player Tommy McKay nominated for SPFL goal of the month
- 01:02 Christmas dinner costs 'rise 14%'
- 01:00 Money transfer firm WorldRemit eyes new markets, growth
- 01:00 Sirius reapproaches Pandora for a takeover: source
- 00:57 Santa vs Jesus board game 'blasphemous'
- 00:56 Alan Shearer insists 'you don't need to suffer in silence anymore'...
- 00:54 Migrants in Austria will be BANNED from purchasing firearms, under...
- 00:49 Christmas trees: Real or fake?
- 00:46 Sending a postcard from somewhere you've never been
- 00:44 Hayao Miyazaki: Japan's godfather of animation?
- 00:44 Will Spain ever ban bullfighting?
- 00:37 10 Secret Santa gifts you’ll definitely get AGAIN this year
- 00:31 Minimum alcohol pricing 'could improve nation's health'
- 00:31 Sir Edward Heath probe 'not a fishing trip or witch-hunt', police...
- 00:31 Southampton FC contacts police over historical child abuse probe
- 00:31 Post Office at 'crisis point' says union as staff strike over...
- 00:31 Corbyn in call to counter rise of 'political parasites' in the...
- 00:31 Network Rail 'to lose control of track maintenance'