Hull KR football staff to take voluntary pay cut after relegation
Hull KR's football staff will take a voluntary pay cut next season in the wake of the club's relegation from Super League.
A round of cost-cutting is needed at the Robins following their 19-18 home defeat in the Million Pound Game against Salford Red Devils last Saturday.
KR will lose more than £1million in Sky TV money and revenue generated through merchandise, ticket sales and income on matchdays.
More news: Shaun Lunt set to stay at Hull KR despite relegation
This has led to some drastic thinking at the Lightstream Stadium in the last few days, with Head of Rugby Jamie Peacock revealing... read more
- 04:54 Never get caught out again: Experts reveal how to ALWAYS avoid a...
- 04:53 Man Utd’s handling of Wayne Rooney’s future has surprised me - Gary...
- 04:52 Man Utd hero Ji-Sung Park singles Marcus Rashford out for praise
- 04:33 UFC News: McGregor criticised by Roach, Diaz talks, Anderson on UFC...
- 04:30 Chinese president makes first ever visit to Hong Kong
- 04:28 Brazilian army opens fire on ‘invader’ after car rams gates of...
- 04:28 Trump ‘will build the wall’ as designs submitted for the disputed...
- 04:22 Nikkei hovers near 2-year highs as tech shares support
- 04:20 Japan May retail sales rise less than expected, growth trend seen...
- 04:18 Golden reunion for this year’s Cropredy Festival
- 04:04 Global coordination important as world economy changes - China vice...
- 03:51 Reliving sitcom classic
- 03:42 Scots economy in 'precarious' position, experts warn
- 03:42 Stalking victim rejects police apology over stabbing
- 03:38 Venezuela crisis: Attorney general banned from leaving country
- 03:35 Radio 1: Why is the station struggling to find new DJs?
- 03:32 UCI Road World Championships 2019: Yorkshire host towns revealed
- 03:32 'My son was circumcised without my consent'
- 03:32 Theresa May to seek backing of MPs for Queen's Speech
- 03:27 U.S. sets criteria for visa applicants from six Muslim countries - AP
- 03:17 France's Engie says to weather LNG oversupply with long-term deals
- 03:16 Trump holds $10m fundraiser at his hotel
- 03:05 Cantonese v Mandarin: When Hong Kong languages get political
- 03:04 Celebration and protest as China president visits Hong Kong
- 03:04 Ransomware cyber-attacks by ‘Russian hackers’ could spark WORLD WAR...
- 02:56 German police officers dismissed for ‘fighting, urinating and...
- 02:51 Alastair Cook and Nick Browne share record first-wicket partnership...
- 02:51 Linfield 1-0 La Fiorita: Jordan Stewart edges Northern Irish...
- 02:51 Former Hibernian boss Alan Stubbs among the candidates for the...
- 02:51 Birmingham appoint Kevin Bond as assistant manager to Harry Redknapp