Hull council warning as two die from super-strong heroin
Drug users in Hull are being warned after two people died taking super-strong heroin which contained substances 10,000 times stronger than morphine.
Police revealed seven known drug users had died in Hull from December 2016 to February 2017, including Carlos Delgado and Bobby Kamara, who were found dead in a flat in Midland Street, off Anlaby Road.
A public health warning was issued in February and an investigation was launched by the council and police.
Hull City Council have now confirmed that the two out of the seven dead died as a result of taking heroin, with fentanyl and carfentanil... read more
- 00:29 James DeGale still has the heart of a champion, insists promoter...
- 00:28 Concerns over Yorkshire police force’s 'stop and search' scrutiny
- 00:26 China 'constructing REFUGEE CAMPS’ for North Korea defectors if...
- 00:23 Viewpoint: India court disregards woman's right to choose husband
- 00:23 Ambitious Wales economic growth plan that encourages firms to...
- 00:19 Quetta's Hazara: The community caged in its own city
- 00:19 Laurent Wauquiez: Right-winger is French opposition hope against...
- 00:16 University chiefs must curb pay excesses, says minister
- 00:16 Fury returns to London for UKAD steroid hearing
- 00:16 Clement warns City off celebrations
- 00:16 Klopp: I won’t apologise for squad swaps
- 00:16 New report praises West Yorkshire Police
- 00:16 Christine Keeler: the one that got the blame
- 00:16 State of the Nation(alists)
- 00:16 Guitar over Gaza
- 00:16 Grenfell victims still sidelined
- 00:16 Museum grab condemned as ‘bid to humiliate’ Catalonia
- 00:16 Emboldened Netanyahu set straight by EU
- 00:16 Celtics vs Bulls LIVE stream: How to watch Boston against Chicago...
- 00:16 Maduro hails socialist gains
- 00:16 Kerslake’s trust put in special measures
- 00:16 Ex-fire chief who led cuts appointed to Grenfell panel
- 00:16 A THIRD OF GIRLS ABUSED AT SCHOOL
- 00:15 'Worrying alarm call' for world's birds on brink of extinction
- 00:15 The SRU facing difficult questions over bid for English Premiership...
- 00:14 Concerns over Yorkshire police force’s 'stop and search' scrutiny
- 00:13 Consultation launched today into 'opt out' organ donation scheme
- 00:13 Cumbria Police rated good over ethics
- 00:11 Consultation launched today into 'opt out' organ donation scheme
- 00:11 Cumbria Police rated good over ethics