Hull City sale won't be rushed by Allams says former chairman Paul Duffen
Paul Duffen believes the Allam family will not be rushed into selling Hull City as the protracted search for new owners continues at the KCOM Stadium.
A month on from vice chairman Ehab Allam stating the "time had come" for change, a long-running takeover saga is yet to reach its conclusion.
The Mail understands three parties remain interested in the Tigers. The Dai family, who saw their original agreement collapse under scrutiny from the Premier League's owners and directors' test, are yet to give up hope, while former chairman Adam Pearson is also involved with a group of... read more
- 09:44 How Leeds nurses and ex-patients are offering a way out of the...
- 09:44 Talking Horses: Paul Townend eyes swift Punchestown redemption
- 09:44 EXCLUSIVE: Shaun Byrne on Dundee United radar
- 09:42 Lancaster Bomber Sculpture ‘On Freedoms Wings’ set to welcome...
- 09:42 Leamington based illustrator presents book to fire crews
- 09:42 Different uniforms at Barmby Moor School
- 09:42 June date for A614 scheme completion
- 09:40 Living a life of lonely solitude
- 09:40 Emmerdale spoilers: Can Kerry Wyatt keep Daz Spencer’s huge secret?
- 09:39 Horses are being ‘dumped like rubbish’ in Yorkshire, warns animal...
- 09:39 How Leeds nurses and ex-patients are offering a way out of the...
- 09:38 Pods and ‘sitootery’ spots launched at retreat and education centre
- 09:38 Woman who had not committed a crime for 12 years in court for theft...
- 09:38 University launches charter mark to boost employers' pledge to...
- 09:38 Leamington based illustrator presents book to fire crews
- 09:37 Brexit: David Davis accused of 'cutting short' hearing
- 09:37 On-call firefighter from Skegness graduates
- 09:37 Who is Meek Mill? Net worth, age, songs and Nicki Minaj relationship
- 09:37 Study finds running makes people happier
- 09:35 Alfie Evans' parents in last-ditch bid to overturn court ruling
- 09:35 WhatsApp to bring in age restrictions ‘within weeks’ as new privacy...
- 09:33 Arsene Wenger's decision to leave Arsenal has come at the right...
- 09:33 Iconic Bond Bug car for sale in South Cumbria
- 09:33 Manchester United will have to fork out '£40m plus Luke Shaw' if...
- 09:33 1,200 jobs joy as internet fashion brand boohoo takes giant...
- 09:33 Police in blitz on drug dealers and crime gangs in Sheffield suburb
- 09:33 Submarine inventor accused of murdering reporter Kim Wall 'could...
- 09:33 Rapper Meek Mill released from prison after five months
- 09:33 Domino's pizza to open new takeaway in Castle Donington
- 09:33 12 young and fit people die of undiagnosed heart conditions in the...