Hull City left-back woe - what are the options?
A calf injury to Andy Robertson has denied Mike Phelan the services of his first-choice left-back for up to eight weeks. The Tigers' latest blow leaves a hole to be filled on the left of defence until mid-December but there is not a recognised senior option available to Phelan. Philip Buckingham looks at the contenders to deputise for Robertson against Stoke this weekend.
Sam Clucas City's Mr Versatile played in three different positions in the Bournemouth defeat alone. As well as starting as a central midfielder and then moving out to the left flank, he ended the game at left-back once... read more
- 09:51 Andrew Cooper: First impressions count in our city
- 09:50 Lamar Odom doesn’t want to get back together with Khloe Kardashian...
- 09:50 Your JOB could increasing cancer risk: Working THESE hours could...
- 09:49 Euro, bond yields drive higher on ECB scale-back bets
- 09:49 Flights affected by Edinburgh Airport power cut
- 09:49 Euro zone household lending at fresh post-crisis high - ECB
- 09:49 IMF downgrades US growth as officials claim Donald Trump’s plan for...
- 09:49 POUND LIVE: Pound sinks as Bank of England deputy says NOT the time...
- 09:48 Sponsor announced for newest South Yorkshire school
- 09:47 Worksop school celebrates ‘outstanding’ Ofsted report
- 09:47 Paris Saint-Germain target Kylian Mbappe and Fabinho as part of...
- 09:47 Ivan Perisic to reject Inter contract offer to force through...
- 09:47 Another car stolen after Kenilworth burglary
- 09:47 See how the Romans lived during Ribchester’s re-enactment weekend
- 09:47 Nearly 50 homes in Warwick without power
- 09:46 Motion to withdraw and review Northumberland’s key planning document
- 09:46 The hanging gardens of Liverpool - here's what four new city centre...
- 09:45 Tube map app helps Londoners meet friends in the middle
- 09:45 Faecal bacteria discovered in drinks at Costa, Caffe Nero and...
- 09:44 Confident size 16 model Ashley Graham begs Victoria’s Secret to...
- 09:44 Masterplan to target deprived council estate
- 09:43 Man sent to crown court after punching his ex-girlfriend
- 09:43 Preston getting on with life amid Grayson speculation
- 09:43 Barnsley house boarded up in crackdown on anti-social behaviour
- 09:43 What were the best TV shows of the 1980s?
- 09:42 Scotland missing out ‘big style’ on decommissioning jobs, warns...
- 09:42 NHS Tayside jobs fears after damning finance report calls for...
- 09:42 Birmingham terror arrest as police swoop on behalf of Spain
- 09:42 Hillsborough charging decisions to be announced: Live updates
- 09:42 Six 'with links to Islamic State' arrested in raids across Europe