Hull City Council social worker Rachael Dinsdale accused of falsifying documents
A council social worker is facing allegations of misconduct and dishonesty after she was accused of falsifying child protection documents.
Rachael Elizabeth Dinsdale is alleged to have falsified documents relating to five children while working as a social worker for Hull City Council between 2014 and 2015.
•More news: Man, 24, dies after five-a-side football match
The Health and Care Professions Council, set up to protect the public and regulate standards of training, professional skills and behaviour, will consider the allegations against Ms Dinsdale at a hearing in London next week.
If... read more
- 02:38 Quiz: What causes a third of Europe's flight delays?
- 02:38 Windrush anniversary celebrated at Westminster Abbey
- 02:09 OLD FRIENDS
- 02:04 Bella Hadid steps out in quirky yellow boiler suit as she heads out...
- 02:04 Emmerdale star Anthony Quinlan 'splits from Strictly dancer...
- 02:04 Kim Kardashian wears only a simple gold wedding band as she returns...
- 02:04 Jude Law's daughter Iris, 17, shows off her fashion credentials in...
- 02:04 Ant McPartlin's new girlfriend Anne-Marie Corbett 'organised a...
- 02:04 Kylie Minogue, 50, backtracks on previous heartbreaking confession...
- 02:04 Love Island: Fans left disgusted after watching Adam 'ram his...
- 01:55 Airbus warns no-deal Brexit could see it leave UK
- 01:39 Great Exhibition of the North artists on 'freedom, cheap rent and...
- 01:39 Mayo and Whiley: How long does a radio show take to settle in?
- 01:38 BREAKING: Three people killed in HORRIFIC crash between train and...
- 01:37 Body found in shallow grave had 32 separate sites of injury, court...
- 01:34 'A wound that never heals': families wait for North Korea to return...
- 01:34 Eurozone agrees deal to bring Greece out of financial crisis
- 01:27 CO2 shortage threatens UK beer supplies
- 01:27 Women’s Aid issues gaslighting warning over Love Island
- 01:27 Love Island’s Sophie Gradon found dead at 32: what do we know?
- 01:20 Lord Haughey lifts EY entrepreneur gong
- 01:02 Liversedge slip down table after derby defeat
- 00:58 Italy to seize NGO rescue ships as migrant row deepens
- 00:55 Dr Therese Coffey: Everyone has a part to play to clean up our air
- 00:54 Local groups invited to apply for Bowhill funding
- 00:51 Airbus plans UK job cuts amid fears of hard Brexit impact
- 00:50 Sudoku 4093 hard
- 00:49 Royal Ascot 2018 day four tips: Billesdon Brook can land the...
- 00:47 Dr Therese Coffey: Everyone has a part to play to clean up our air
- 00:41 Misconceptions around mental health are making 1 in 4 delay...