Hulk woman caught on CCTV carrying drunk man down the street
You hear a bang in the night and decide to check your CCTV.
What’s the last thing you expected to see?
How about a woman scooping a grown man up like a baby – and carrying him down the street?
Well, that’s exactly what happened when taxi driver Arlene Cramer checked her CCTV cameras the morning after hearing the commotion.
The footage showed a man looking the worse for wear, staggering down the street at 2.30am.
He then falls over and lays flat on his back.
After a few moments a... read more
- 12:03 Free travel on the Metrolink offered as part of Clean Air Day
- 12:02 REVIEW: Beautiful - The Carole King Story, Opera House, Blackpool
- 12:02 British Airways cancels 'incorrectly' cheap tickets
- 12:02 Protesters get on their bikes against fracking
- 12:02 Bithumb: Hackers 'rob crypto-exchange of $32m'
- 12:01 Amazon Alexa horrifies owner by declaring ‘Every time I close my...
- 12:01 Police appeal over missing nine-year-old Anita-May Davidson
- 12:01 Man, 45, stabbed in Finchley Park, Kingstanding - what neighbours...
- 12:00 Moving to the cloud makes good sense
- 12:00 Consultation launched into plans to expand Sheffield secondary...
- 12:00 World Cup beer shortage could hit Sheffield pubs and supermarkets
- 12:00 Sheffield cancer survivor praises “fabulous” NHS
- 11:59 World Cup beer shortage could hit Sheffield pubs and supermarkets
- 11:59 World Cup beer shortage could hit Doncaster pubs and supermarkets
- 11:59 REVIEW: Beautiful - The Carole King Story, Opera House, Blackpool
- 11:59 Music interview: Nile Rodgers on returning to Glasgow’s Kelvingrove...
- 11:58 Alan Sugar under fire over 'racist' Senegal World Cup team tweet
- 11:57 Bridge lighting up for MND Day
- 11:57 World Cup beer shortage could hit Doncaster pubs and supermarkets
- 11:55 How to get your Netflix membership cheaper - or make it completely...
- 11:55 Spitfire flypast highlight of action-packed Armed Forces Day in...
- 11:55 Transfer latest: Update on Hartlepool United striker search
- 11:52 Motorist caught watching TV while driving on the M6
- 11:52 Brain Game charity night to return to Birmingham
- 11:52 The end of the Ricoh? Wasps searching for new stadium sponsor
- 11:51 Consultation launched into plans to expand Sheffield secondary...
- 11:50 Gosport hospital: more than 450 patients died due to opioid drugs...
- 11:50 Gosport hospital deaths: how victims' families were let down for 20...
- 11:50 Dan Evans not among Wimbledon wild cards and will start in...
- 11:49 A new plan to tackle homelessness in Lincolnshire is now underway