Hugs and tears as Erin Cross arrives back in Chester following life-saving treatment in America
Sarah Cross The family and friends of Erin Cross greeted her with hugs, kisses and plenty of tears as the youngster arrived back in Chester following three months of life-saving leukaemia treatment in America.
The six-year-old and her parents Sarah and Antony had an emotional reunion with family at Manchester Airport and came back to find their Upton home had been decorated in banners and flags to celebrate their return from Seattle.
The family had been in the US city since July for Erin to undergo Car T cell therapy which successfully put her in remission from acute lymphoblastic... read more
- 10:33 Burton Albion not finding their Championship quality at right...
- 10:33 Former hotel and lapdancing club building in Leeds sells for £1.9m...
- 10:33 Reunions with old school pals prompted new edition of Anton...
- 10:32 Jordana up for top award
- 10:32 'Bunny boiler' and Nazi jibe councillor slams 'kangaroo court'...
- 10:32 TV chef Nigella Lawson coming to Meadowhall this week - and here's...
- 10:32 College helps to transform lives across South Yorkshire
- 10:31 College helps to transform lives across South Yorkshire
- 10:31 Live: Man charged after bowling alley siege due in court
- 10:30 Man injured in 'multiple-car' collision on M42 near Tamworth
- 10:30 Tamworth FC: Andy Morrell's team plans for Hednesford
- 10:30 Victory for hospital petition
- 10:30 When is the Carabao Cup quarter-final draw?
- 10:30 Commuter misery as water pipe repairs spark traffic delays in...
- 10:29 TV chef Nigella Lawson coming to Meadowhall this week - and here's...
- 10:29 College helps to transform lives across South Yorkshire
- 10:28 BrightHouse to pay £14.8m in compensation and refunds for...
- 10:28 Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho tore into players and flung...
- 10:28 Tottenham striker Harry Kane given advice from Diego Maradona...
- 10:28 West Ham lining up Julian Nagelsmann as option to replace Slaven...
- 10:28 College helps to transform lives across South Yorkshire
- 10:28 16 essential non-food items your local foodbank needs this Christmas
- 10:27 Victorian painting of Warwick to go to auction
- 10:27 My tattoos do not give you permission to touch me
- 10:27 Rutland County councillor steps down from Cabinet committee
- 10:27 Sheffield United fans due in court over violence
- 10:27 Host of Hallowe’en themed events for Half Term
- 10:26 PICTURES & VIDEO: Whaley Bridge's newest pub opens its doors
- 10:26 Tot almost killed when she is dragged inside faulty tumble dryer
- 10:26 Caroline Wozniacki reignites feud by hitting out at Maria...