Huge heap of soil in Grimsby to be removed by developer behind 400 new homes
A huge soil heap at a housing development in Grimsby labelled an "eyesore" is being removed after outraged residents spoke out in fury.
The developers of the 400-unit site, Carrington Gardens and Humberston Meadows, on Humberston Avenue, began removing the large spoil heap on Friday after listening to the concerns of the local residents.
Keystone Developments, part of Longhurst Group, have started work on rectifying the problem after recently being made aware of the issue by councillors.
Man dies after being attacked outside The Studio bar in Cleethorpes
Residents, including those... read more
- 00:12 Bollywood actress Sridevi dies aged 54 following a cardiac arrest
- 00:09 'How I joined the jihadis by mistake'
- 00:06 Gatwick Airport: Travel advice as trains from London disrupted...
- 00:06 Meghan Markle reveals the secret travel item she ALWAYS packs in...
- 00:04 BBC’s unlikely worldwide hit: Father Brown
- 00:03 Mansfield teen’s car vandalism spree
- 00:02 Leonard faces soft-Brexit revolt as Corbyn rethinks
- 00:02 Sturgeon blamed as unfilled nursing jobs break records
- 00:01 Love Island’s Muggy Mike opens a kebab shop – after Jess and Dom...
- 23:56 Honda Classic: Tiger Woods sends defiant message to rivals heading...
- 23:55 Charity chief ‘tried to have TV report watered down’
- 23:54 Review: Honda Jazz 1.5 and Civic diesel
- 23:52 Crime-thriller for children puts boot into bigotry
- 23:52 Antonio Conte says he was told to pump up the touchline volume by...
- 23:47 Mardi Gras marchers from 1978 reflect on decades of protest and...
- 23:46 Euan McColm: Brexit letter fritters away Davidson’s capital
- 23:42 Song to remember lost fishermen races up charts
- 23:39 Call of Duty Black Ops 4 AND MW2 Remastered replacing COD WW2 in 2018?
- 23:39 Justin Welby warns of divisive Brexit and crushing austerity
- 23:38 Callum Smith books World Super Series showdown with George Groves
- 23:37 Why David De Gea is the perfect player for Jose's Mourinho style -...
- 23:36 The Big Interview: Angela Scott, co-founder of biotech firm TC...
- 23:34 The Voice UK 2018: Viewers RAGING after ‘best singer’ booted from show
- 23:31 New helpline for soldiers with mental health problems launched
- 23:31 Cadbury chocolate bars banned from NHS buildings after row over price
- 23:29 MSPs appeal for UK help to save at-risk BiFab jobs
- 23:29 Nicola Sturgeon sups from Calcutta Cup in Scots celebrations
- 23:28 Thirsty goalkeeper caught off guard in Bundesliga 2 clash as he...
- 23:28 Cue Card will not go in the Gold Cup as trainer Colin Tizzard lines...
- 23:27 New mother says she 'found bandages in my body'