Huddersfield A&E D-Day: How will decision be made and what happens next?
What could be the biggest decision in the history of our local NHS is expected to be made on October 20.
So how will the decision on the Right Care Right Time Right Place proposal be made?
What happens next if the decision is made to close Huddersfield’s A&E and centralise emergency care at Calderdale Royal Hospital, Halifax?
And what happens if NO decision is made?
As the countdown begins to decision day, we've asked the CCG how the decision will be made — and what happens next.
The future of Huddersfield A&E will be decided in
How will the... read more
- 01:21 La Rochelle 14-16 Gloucester: Cherry and Whites end hosts' unbeaten...
- 01:17 Save money on your energy bills by signing up to collective...
- 01:17 New scheme to help more parents with the costs of childcare
- 01:13 Manchester United vs Celta Vigo: Everything you need to know
- 01:09 As it happened - Burton Albion 2 - 1 Leeds United, Brewers claim...
- 01:09 Garry Monk says Burton Albion win was 'extremely unfair' on his...
- 01:09 Fulham loanee Lasse Vigen Christensen on how Burton Albion dealt...
- 00:58 Retailers can expect to feel the pinch as they grapple with falling...
- 00:58 City News: AkzoNobel, View My Chain & Clinton Cards
- 00:58 PPI compensation bill set to hit £37bn as banks unveil...
- 00:58 Five Minute Guide to: Ensuring your car cover is valid
- 00:57 Troy Deeney accuses Watford of playing 'like it was FIFA' in Hull...
- 00:57 Mo Farah has to win a marathon before he is better than me, says...
- 00:57 Hibernian boss Neil Lennon takes a pop at 'boy band' side for...
- 00:53 Speeding fines are changing from TOMORROW - Here’s everything you...
- 00:52 To Ray Davies, America is a 'beautiful but dangerous' place
- 00:51 Cuba's slick TV channel that supports 'more revolution'
- 00:51 Hackney club acid attack: Man charged over attack
- 00:50 Liverpool midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum braced for physical battle...
- 00:50 Benfica draw with Sporting marred by supporter fighting as Italian...
- 00:50 Wigan could face competition from Norwich for Uwe Rosler as they...
- 00:47 'Rebel without a cause' Corbyn unsuitable for No 10 - Tory chief
- 00:47 Lotto jackpot rolls over to £6.9 million
- 00:47 Record number of runners prepare for London Marathon challenge
- 00:47 All-girl dance troupe wow their way into BGT semi-final
- 00:47 Nafisah Baba named as BBC's Young Dancer 2017
- 00:47 100 firefighters tackle Dagenham warehouse blaze
- 00:42 Couple tell of terrifying kidnap ordeal
- 00:38 Why Rome sends trains filled with rubbish to Austria
- 00:36 Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says unfamiliar feeling of...