Huddersfield A&E D-Day: Countdown begins to Right Care Right Time Right Place decision
The future of Huddersfield's A&E department will be decided in less than 10 days.
Today we begin our countdown to D-Day for the Right Care Right Time Right Place proposal — which could see Huddersfield’s A&E closed and emergency care centralised at Calderdale Royal Hospital, Halifax .
Campaigners, and the Examiner, have been fighting to save our hospital since the plans were announced in January.
Click to play Tap to play The Live Event you are trying to watch is either unavailable or has not started Please refresh this page in your browser to reload this live event video
Today the... read more
- 12:30 Scots poet ‘amazed’ at reaction to Robert Burns ‘sex pest’ comment
- 12:30 Australia police in fresh search for missing Beaumont children
- 12:30 At risk groups urged to get a flu vaccination
- 12:29 At risk groups urged to get a flu vaccination
- 12:29 Money Saving Expert Martin Lewis offers passport warning all...
- 12:29 Tributes to girl stabbed to death as father held in attempted...
- 12:29 Northamptonshire woman launches new wedding venue where guests can...
- 12:29 Does this explain mysterious lights over Northampton?
- 12:28 Doctor asked if she enjoys casual sex as part of online job...
- 12:27 Jayne Dowle: Home truths on ending the scourge of loneliness
- 12:27 Orgasm shot anyone? This bride-to-be swears it works wonders
- 12:26 Restaurant and gym plans for former Lancaster BHS store
- 12:26 Novak Djokovic to ‘reassess’ elbow injury as he considers...
- 12:26 Would you use a dishwasher to cook sausages? Debate rages on...
- 12:26 Council slammed for 'treacherous' icy paths in Harrogate's Valley...
- 12:25 After Carillion's collapse, Pick Everard boss Duncan Green asks...
- 12:25 Northamptonshire woman launches new wedding venue where guests can...
- 12:25 Poppies warned after racism complaint
- 12:24 Barrow nursery to remain closed following heating failure
- 12:24 Restaurant and gym plans for former Lancaster BHS store
- 12:24 I quit: Yorkshire MEP resigns from senior Ukip role as pressure...
- 12:23 Betting shares tumble on report of cut to machine stakes
- 12:23 Birkir Bjarnason has given his most revealing interview about life...
- 12:23 Prince Harry takes Meghan Markle to meet beloved childhood nanny
- 12:23 Transfer news: Fulham sign Premier League defender; Norwich close...
- 12:23 Amazing footprint artwork of babies born in Hull in 2017 revealed
- 12:22 Tim Breitmeyer: Rural broadband is vital to help us rise to challenges
- 12:20 ‘Hey, I’m on a diet’: 6 ways you can lose weight and all of your...
- 12:20 Sunderland businessman is mindful of a new chance
- 12:20 Boing Boing blog sued over Playboy centrefolds link