Hucknall butcher in court over host of food hygiene issues
A butcher has been landed with a £6,000 bill for poor hygiene in his shop - after inspectors found dirty equipment, cross contamination and hundreds of dead flies that hadn't been cleaned away.
Christopher Cassidy pleaded guilty to ten offences charged under food hygiene regulations after environmental health officers visited the C. Cassidy and Sons Ltd store on Watnall Road, Hucknall.
The officers found multiple issues including dirty equipment and utensils used to prepare and serve food, a lack of food hygiene training for staff and dirty aprons and tabards worn by staff and management.... read more
- 17:02 Travellers moved off Basford Park as Stoke-on-Trent City Council...
- 17:02 Man arrested after Castle Vale care home pensioner 'battered with...
- 17:01 Stephanie Parrott School of Dance to hold fund-raising dance in...
- 17:01 Chesterfield McDonald's reopens after refurbishment
- 17:00 ‘Shed’ idea for town centre bar
- 17:00 Air force general ‘used fighter jet to save time on his commute’
- 17:00 Fears are rewoken over quarry plans
- 17:00 Greggs may open later this year opposite Preston hospital
- 16:59 Falling oil prices push petrol prices down
- 16:59 The Betrayed Girls: MP says she was called 'racist' over Rochdale...
- 16:59 Crash Bandicoot PS4 review round-up: N Sane Trilogy divides critics
- 16:59 Travellers who moved onto Chaddesden Park vow to stay in Derby for...
- 16:59 Pokemon Go UPDATE - Rare Shiny Pikachu REVEALED for Niantic...
- 16:58 Facebook storm after hunting group pose for wedding pictures at top...
- 16:58 Radja Nainggolan will join Manchester United reckons pundit Janusz...
- 16:57 Borders huntsmen convicted of breaching fox-hunting laws
- 16:57 Raid on Barclays bank in Sparkbook: Everything we know so far
- 16:56 Worldwide fears as borrowing may become much more difficult
- 16:56 Phil Neville: If Manchester United can do this they will challenge...
- 16:56 Helping families as always
- 16:56 Pupils learning to keep it fresh after food firm pays a visit
- 16:55 PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Made In Chelsea's Tiffany Watson flaunts serious...
- 16:55 Hey Good(man) Lookin'! Reality star Chloe displays her eye-popping...
- 16:55 Plenty of inspiration to be found
- 16:54 Calls for indyrer2 to require a 70% margin for victory
- 16:54 The disruptive retailers bringing the high street to the consumer
- 16:54 The Ripon Mayor’s column with Pauline McHardy
- 16:54 Conwy bride's dream wedding nightmare after marquee firm no-show
- 16:53 Brazil authorities seek arrest of 95 Rio de Janeiro police officers
- 16:53 Youth services set to be cut and jobs axed by Leicester council