How to reverse one of the most annoying features on the new iPhone update iOS 10
Apple's iOS 10 update has been the talk of the iPhone town of late.
Words have been replaced with drawings, we've been given invisible ink, you can ask Siri to talk your selfie, and lots of other tools have arrived .
But one thing that's been bugging some people is the fact we now have to push the home button to unlock the iPhone .
Why, many chimed? Why force us into using our thumbs unnecessarily?
Apple So many of the iOS tweaks are great. This button change just isn't.
the iOS 10 home button lock screen unlocking is the stupidest thing I've ever seen
— dabae (@danielle_bae3) September 21,... read more
- 10:00 Lancaster by-election polls are open
- 09:58 Strictly shows ‘had whole of resort jumping’
- 09:57 European shares set three-month high, ECB in limelight
- 09:57 Major Chesterfield development finally set for go-ahead
- 09:56 Help put a smile on a child’s face this Christmas by donating to...
- 09:54 Japanese robotics startup ZMP to delay Tokyo listing
- 09:54 Road partially blocked after crash near Horncastle
- 09:54 ThyssenKrupp secrets stolen in 'massive' cyber attack this year
- 09:54 So you humiliated yourself at the Christmas party. What next?
- 09:54 Chelsea enter race to sign Southampton defender - reports
- 09:53 The search is on for Junior Miss Lincolnshire
- 09:53 VIDEO: Monster Raving Loony Party leader Howling Laud Hope talks to...
- 09:53 Help save lives – give blood at Grantham sessions
- 09:53 Arrest after 3am 999 caller threatens to enter sea
- 09:53 More trains will stop at Morpeth
- 09:52 Give way to cyclists when turning, says British Cycling
- 09:51 BYPY committee and awards date revealed
- 09:51 More strikes at Topshop depot in Solihull
- 09:50 Risking Beijing's ire, Vietnam begins dredging on South China Sea reef
- 09:50 Brazilian footballer takes first steps after plane crash that...
- 09:48 Son of Mackworth man Geoff Seggie due in court today charged with...
- 09:48 Government to respond in Brexit Supreme Court case
- 09:47 Marks confident Town can recover
- 09:47 Boss Page praises ‘unbelievable’ attitude of Cobblers players ahead...
- 09:46 Convenience of a new bar at Sheffield Town Hall site
- 09:46 Crashes cause delays on South Yorkshire motorway
- 09:46 Olympic athlete and Sheffield charity celebrate young people’s...
- 09:46 The rise of a former Victorian bakery: A dozen flats for sale on...
- 09:46 Tom Hughes not concerned by Scunthorpe RUFC's losing streak
- 09:45 Heartbreaking picture of boy, 7, attacked by bullies as he posted...