How to prevent a fire in your home - service issues advice after spate of electrical blazes



Fire chiefs have again warned of the dangers of electrical appliances following a blaze at a primary school.
Park Community Primary School in Llay was evacuated on Monday afternoon following the fire in the kitchen area of the building , which it has now been confirmed was sparked accidentally by an electrical fault.
It destroyed the kitchen and left one classroom smoke-logged, but the school reopened yesterday after a clear-up.
Assessors have also been in to cost the damage, although a figure for the repairs is not available.
A spokeswoman for North Wales Fire and Rescue Service said there... read more

 
28 September 2017 in Regional North West , Views: 41
Source: Daily Post
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
                1
    2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    9 10 11 12 13 14 15
    16 17 18 19 20 21 22
    23 24 25 26 27 28 29
    30 31