How to get 24 days off in 2018 - using just 14 days of leave
How do you turn 14 days into 24?
The answer is to choose your holiday dates carefully so you only use 14 days of your annual entitlement but end up increasing it to a whopping 24 days.
So how do you do this?
If you’re lucky enough to have an employer who will let you take more than two weeks off at once, or have your eye on an extended trip away next year, there is a window of opportunity between the May bank holidays, which are just three weeks apart this year.
Monday, May 7 and Monday, May 28 are the two bank holidays that month.
If you book holiday around both you can get 24 days off in... read more
- 09:27 Parents urgently warned over consequences of alienating children...
- 09:27 BiFab nearly went into administration three times in a week
- 09:25 The Ashes 2017 guide: fixtures, betting odds and how to watch on TV
- 09:23 Appeal for information after assault in Rugby
- 09:23 Former Wimbledon champion Jana Novotna dies aged 49 after a long...
- 09:23 Spire shares hit as takeover talks end
- 09:22 Caring School pupils feed 240 through Doncaster foodbank
- 09:22 Teenage girl approached by stranger in Sheffield street
- 09:22 Felix joins appeal to catch cruel lego thieves
- 09:22 Carl Baker reveals Coventry City missed out on highly-rated India...
- 09:21 'Crazy' pair spotted clinging to bus
- 09:21 Harry Styles to perform at Victoria's Secret fashion show
- 09:21 Ryan Seacrest responds to allegations of inappropriate behaviour
- 09:21 Disability and sickness benefit error could cost up to £500m to fix
- 09:21 Single-use plastics could be taxed in battle against waste
- 09:21 Ofsted inspectors to ask children about why they wear hijab at school
- 09:21 Police say Gaia Pope was NOT murdered after post-mortem shows no...
- 09:21 Madeleine McCann investigation's mystery 'woman in purple' identified
- 09:21 'Time traveller' from 2028 returns to helpfully reveal what future...
- 09:20 WWE Survivor Series results: Triple H claims all the glory again
- 09:20 Police plea as 86-year-old with dementia goes missing in Milngavie
- 09:19 Staff shaken following robbery at Long Itchington store
- 09:19 East Hull teenager one of the youngest ever to sail aboard historic...
- 09:19 Pedestrian dies after accident on the A43 in Northamptonshire
- 09:19 Forget the Maldives or Thailand: The detox retreat in BELGIUM that...
- 09:18 Good Morning Britain's Piers Morgan names and shames 'miscreant'...
- 09:18 BBC weather: Carol Kirkwood stuns in figure-hugging navy dress for...
- 09:17 ‘I cheated death twice, now I help others to fight back’: Leeds...
- 09:17 Voters will 'go bananas' if UK offers £40bn to EU, former Tory...
- 09:16 Live: Council tax hike planned amid pressure from austerity cuts,...