How many times a day do YOU shout at your PC? Researchers say the average American suffers 40,000 bouts of 'tech rage' over their lifetime
Weak Wi-Fi connections, a slow computer and an office printer that doesn't work properly are enough to make anyone's blood boil with 'tech rage'.
A new study reveals millions of Americans experience at least two types of technology malfunctions a day and 40,800 over their lifetime - and these breakdowns are having a huge effect on stress levels.
However, experts have found that working out, such as walking, is a simple solution to calm your nerves.
Scroll down for video
'TECH RAGE' IN NUMBERS A new study reveals that millions of Americans experience at least two types of technology... read more
- 13:18 This is the law on having a bonfire and the nuisance it causes
- 13:18 Lego axes 1,400 jobs amid falling sales concerns
- 13:18 Take a look inside county's newest £2.2m GP surgery
- 13:17 Chelsea news: I’ve changed my opinion on Alvaro Morata - Sky Sports...
- 13:17 Man Utd team news: Henrikh Mkhitaryan to be dropped for...
- 13:17 Dangerous glass removed as Storm Brian hits Lancashire
- 13:16 Shamed Harvey Weinstein completes just ONE WEEK of sex addiction rehab
- 13:16 Real Madrid chiefs asked Tottenham for Harry Kane valuation before...
- 13:16 Katie Price cancels second gig due to ‘sudden unforeseen...
- 13:16 Dangerous glass removed as Storm Brian hits Lancashire
- 13:14 Towneley Park needs your votes
- 13:12 Hebburn man's plea to BAN Thomas Cook from Las Vegas following...
- 13:12 Ever had a visit from Home Group? You might want to check your...
- 13:12 Killer drivers can now get life - but this mum says laws must go...
- 13:12 Family holiday saved after travel agent goes the extra mile
- 13:10 Coventry City takeover talk "unnecessary and unwanted speculation"
- 13:10 Police officer ‘assaulted with glass’ at Warwick Runaway Mop
- 13:10 How to get cheaper parking at Bullring over half term
- 13:10 Timi Elsnik - Derby County Under-23 player profile and stats
- 13:08 Middlesbrough news: Stewart Downing reveals ‘big shock’ after Garry...
- 13:08 Ruben Neves: Wolves star Danny Batth lifts the lid on superstar...
- 13:08 Chelsea fans go into meltdown on Twitter after Pedro’s outrageous...
- 13:05 Vision to create £40million medical school in Chester unveiled
- 13:04 Woman suspected of Leeds knifepoint street robberies
- 13:03 SNES Classic Mini UPDATE: Super Nintendo stock boost following...
- 13:03 UPDATE: Further changes made to Northern trains on major Cumbrian line
- 13:02 How does Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool record compare to Premier League...
- 13:02 Grantham Journal feature: Globetrotter Phoebe on her way to...
- 13:02 Police officer ‘assaulted with glass’ at Warwick Runaway Mop
- 13:00 UPDATE: Further changes made to Northern trains on major Cumbrian line