How many times a day do YOU shout at your PC? Researchers say the average American suffers 40,000 bouts of 'tech rage' over their lifetime
Weak Wi-Fi connections, a slow computer and an office printer that doesn't work properly are enough to make anyone's blood boil with 'tech rage'.
A new study reveals millions of Americans experience at least two types of technology malfunctions a day and 40,800 over their lifetime - and these breakdowns are having a huge effect on stress levels.
However, experts have found that working out, such as walking, is a simple solution to calm your nerves.
Scroll down for video
'TECH RAGE' IN NUMBERS A new study reveals that millions of Americans experience at least two types of technology... read more
- 12:16 Oakham photographer snaps up award for his work
- 12:16 Why do we have Earth Hour and what time does it start today?
- 12:16 RECENT NOSTALGIA: College’s GCSE open evening
- 12:16 £153,000 boost for clubs and charities thanks to Lincolnshire Co-Op...
- 12:16 Dancers from Skegness school ancers heading for Big Dance Off final
- 12:12 Why there's a statue of a gorilla holding a VW Beetle in Leicester,...
- 12:12 Imprtant police message to Chesterfield parents
- 12:12 Popular restaurant set to relaunch with three-size carvery
- 12:11 Brazen moped gang try to steal BBC Boat Race cameras during rush hour
- 12:11 Great Northern March: Thousands call for end to Brexit in Leeds
- 12:08 Man Utd News: David De Gea's shock rival for best Premier League...
- 12:08 Depraved paedo ring abused young girls in van they called ‘shag wagon’
- 12:07 Man dies after being hit by car outside Turf Moor
- 12:06 Banbury Guardian couple celebrate diamond wedding anniversary
- 12:04 Pyjama party raises money and awareness of autism
- 12:03 Easter holidays 2018: 15 fun things to do with the kids in London...
- 12:02 Pupils say emotional farewell popular dinner lady Cath
- 12:00 Time for the annual show of flowers
- 12:00 Scope volunteer scoops national award
- 11:59 British watchdog assessing evidence from Cambridge Analytica raid
- 11:59 Charity car washes in Derbyshire to help firefighter given just...
- 11:58 Barclays in Bourne to close due to ‘lack of use’
- 11:58 Stamford choristers win prestigious award
- 11:58 Oakham photographer snaps up award for his work
- 11:54 Ofsted rates Harby Pre-School as ‘Good’
- 11:54 Declan Donnelly's joke Holly Willoughby would replace Ant McPartlin...
- 11:50 Leicester music venue Dryden Street Social under threat from £42m...
- 11:49 Charity car washes in Derbyshire to help firefighter given just...
- 11:49 Prostate cancer patients will benefit from a new radiotherapy trial...
- 11:47 Charity car washes in Derbyshire to help firefighter given just...