How happy is where you live?
0 Have your say Part of Lancashire are among the unhappiest in the country, according to data released by the Office for National Statistics. The survey found residents of Chorley, the South Ribble and Rochdale were among those who reported the lowest levels of overall happiness.
Meanwhile, people living in Stirling, the Outer Hebrides and the Scottish Borders reported the highest levels.
The study measured “Life satisfaction”, “worthwhile”, “anxiety” and “happiness”.
Top of the life satisfaction, list were Blackburn with Darwen and Blackpool, while Glasgow and Edinburgh were joint lowest.... read more
- 16:33 Jimmy Kimmel leads attack on Florida conspiracies: 'People like...
- 16:32 Manchester United legend Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is in FIFA 18...
- 16:32 Europa League, LIVE scores: Latest updates from Zenit vs Celtic and...
- 16:32 Meridale Centre in Sutton on Sea gets £1,000 boost
- 16:32 High Tides - February 23 to March 2
- 16:32 New images released of Birmingham landmark restoration
- 16:32 Hyde Park passengers plan Leeds bus station protest over...
- 16:32 Coronation Street spoilers: Tyrone gets big surprise as major...
- 16:31 Boy, 2, killed in 'hit-and-run' in Coventry
- 16:30 PREVIEW: Premier League and Carabao Cup final
- 16:29 Air ambulance at scene of crash as both lanes of A1 closed
- 16:29 Man Utd warned Real Madrid won’t give up David de Gea chase
- 16:29 Boy, 2, dies in ‘hit-and-run’ crash in Coventry
- 16:29 COUNTY COUNCIL BUDGET: 'We have an elite few, and a mass of people...
- 16:28 Invite to meet reporters in comfort of Cast cafe drop-in
- 16:28 Man Utd ace Scott McTominay makes Jose Mourinho claim after shock...
- 16:28 Real Madrid news: Marco Asensio sets 30-day deadline amid Man Utd,...
- 16:28 Can anyone give them a home?
- 16:28 Roger Federer: Rafael Nadal has cracked secret to beating Swiss...
- 16:27 Eddie Van Hoof sacked as men’s head coach at British Gymnastics
- 16:27 Bid to save Melton children’s centres from closure is blocked
- 16:26 New operator takes charge of popular Carlisle golf course
- 16:26 BBC licence fee to rise to £150.50
- 16:26 When does the old £10 note go out of circulation?
- 16:26 Murder accused told prison inmate he killed Sheffield man over £10k...
- 16:26 Call for FOUR fast trains an hour between Sheffield and Manchester
- 16:25 VIDEO: Hundreds of African children to get shoes thanks to Banbury...
- 16:24 BBC licence fee to rise to £150.50
- 16:24 One child killed in Coventry hit-and-run: What we know so far
- 16:24 Family of fallen soldier left devastated after sentimental items...