How good is YOUR eyesight? New puzzle claims only the most eagle-eyed will be able to spot the hidden number
Our eyesight is one of our most important senses.
You can now test how good your vision is in the new puzzle on Playbuzz which asks: 'What number do you see?'
The dark image and textured background seems to make it particularly difficult to be able to see the digits nestled within.
It seems to have confused people in the comments section and only a few eagle-eyed detectives have been able to spot the hidden number.
Chris commented below the image saying: 'there were numbers there? seriously?'
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next So THAT'S what it's for! The ingenious reason behind the... Are... read more
- 10:10 Warwick man who was saved by donor set to compete in World...
- 10:09 France - Reasons to be bullish despite election stress
- 10:09 'Harder, faster, louder': how drone-pilot drama Grounded shook the...
- 10:09 VIDEO: "I don't regret it:" Local professional boxer who served 21...
- 10:09 Hartlepool boy remains in a critical condition today
- 10:09 Traffic lights causing chaos in Bramley Vale
- 10:09 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:09 New club is launched to help those with dementia
- 10:09 Colleagues to host charity football match in memory of Peter
- 10:09 Kedleston Road bus crash outside University of Derby - ambulance...
- 10:08 Cesc Fabregas wants to stay at Chelsea to continue education under...
- 10:08 Lancashire women to make history
- 10:08 For the love of God stop celebrating Pancake Day with the...
- 10:08 Barcelona ace opens up on managerial uncertainty: This is what the...
- 10:08 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:08 Mardi Gras day 2017: What is Mardi Gras and how is it celebrated?
- 10:08 Firefighters called to arson attack in Sheffield playground
- 10:07 Half-term success for Leamington players across the Midlands area
- 10:07 Southam United boss issues apology after Stafford thrashing
- 10:07 White kids in deprived areas ‘up to 75 times more likely’ to be in...
- 10:07 WIN! Cirque du Soleil tickets
- 10:07 Two-wheeled heroes call for volunteers
- 10:07 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:07 Who joins Harry Kane and Cesc Fabregas in the Premier League team...
- 10:07 New Mills pupils’ artwork helps to spread the word
- 10:07 Roy Keane backs Man United to make shock move for Prem star
- 10:07 Colleagues to host charity football match in memory of Peter
- 10:06 Wonderland review: A 'daring take on two literary classics'
- 10:06 WIN! Cirque du Soleil tickets
- 10:06 Opening date revealed for McDonald's in Matlock